Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - the final chapter from Eidos Montreal

Ash

Arcane
TR: Rise of the Uncharted Clone
TR: In The Shadow of Uncharted

Fuck you Square Enix/Crystal Dynamics and your braindead "cinematic" B-movie trite. Even as a different take on an IP and judging on its own merits it's just not very entertaining. Still slightly better gameplay than Uncharted though, at least.

Dedicated_Dark

Arbiter
There is actual Tomb Raiding in Tomb Raider now.. .

And I am digging the stealth especially since Ubisoft blue ball-ed with the fuckin Splinter Cell tease in Wildlands.

Melcar

Arcane
What's wrong with her face? It's like they spend all their creativity points modeling her ass and just did whatever for the face.

Old One

Arcane
She's ugly and doesn't wear shorts, plus the game looks like it's crammed with Noble Savage propaganda. I'll play this if you can massacre the villagers, hear them scream in their native language, then build a strip mall, a highway, and a gas station over the ruins.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
:whatho:
WTF am i reading,are you telling me that she have a face?! I skimmed trough the video and all i saw was a fit ass going mountaineering. I do approve that they don't bother too much with the face,after all it is her ass that we see 90% of the game. It is a shame that they don't have sweet mechanic,seeing that ass get drenched in will be...interesting.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
maybe the frhonhons are done raping the series lara can turn hot again :bounce:

She only needs better face, bigger tits, hotpants and we are all set.
We already have it.
1*0BR0nkILGYo9O1VxNYokjQ.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom