Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
:popamole:

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Finally! I was quite annoyed with Dragonfall for not allowing me to customize how the team "levels" up. It's still not as free as I'd like but at least I can ensure that Glory doesn't waste karma on pistols and Eiger focuses purely on sniping.

sbb

Learned
The achievements and new trading cards are going to be the most important part of the entire re-release, obviously.

They are the future!

Well, duh. Obviously.

XiOmlSq.png
Who cares, she's a girl

agris

Arcane
Patron
so uh, you can download this and play it on steam right now. at least directly from the .exe.

yea.

i'm gonna play dragonfall.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I'm almost glad I lost interest in video games right when this originally came out. Now when that interest returns I can play the fucking thing all jazzed up and carted out for whoring. And the angels shall sing.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yep, it looks like this got a "silent launch". Still shows up as "Coming Soon" on Steam, but it's installable.

I'm almost glad I lost interest in video games right when this originally came out. Now when that interest returns I can play the fucking thing all jazzed up and carted out for whoring. And the angels shall sing.

Yeah, where the heck did you disappear in July bro?

Tytus

Arcane
Yeah, where the heck did you disappear in July bro?

I just haven't been gaming and there's only so much you can talk about on here without playing video games. I'll be back in full force eventually I'm sure. Give me a fucking assignment!

Sure, buy the new Dragon Age game when it comes out, (soon) play it seven times and write a in-depth analysis why it sucks. Also judge it from a writer's perspevtive and a pop-culture perspetive. Go!

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Sure, buy the new Dragon Age game when it comes out, (soon) play it seven times and write a in-depth analysis why it sucks. Also judge it from a writer's perspevtive and a pop-culture perspetive. Go!

Sounds good. I need an advance of around $1,200 to upgrade my PC for maximum graphixes.

Tytus

Arcane

Sounds good. I need an advance of around $1,200 to upgrade my PC for maximum graphixes.

What a coincidence! DarkUnderlord is collecting money from Codex USBs. I'm sure he will be eager to give you the entire sum for your noble cause.

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
Playing this, got past the first mission on the castle. The Dt and flanking system made some difference on the battle against the ork. I almost did no damage against him and if enemies get to shoot behind you it is an almost sure of it being a critical. I discovered this the hard way when some air spirit I summoned turned on me and hit my character in the back twice for 25 damage and -2 AP. The big ork was alot more tough too and firing at enemies while they are behind cover is almost guarantee of it being a weak hit for half damage. The one AP for attack system, unfortunately, is still in.

pippin

According to Harebrained's facebook, it's already available on GoG, Steam and Humble Store.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I own both SRR and Dragonfall on Steam, but the Director's Cut wasn't added to my library. What gives?

Gord

Arcane
I wonder if Physical Adept is now a better choice?
I have played DF as Mage and Street Samurai already, since you get Shaman and Decker NPCs, those two classes are practically out, too.
Rigger I played in DMS, but I didn't really like it much.

Hm, alternatively I could roll up some weird hybrid class...

Grolav

I just redeemed my Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut on gog.com. It is in my library, but when I try to click on it, it only "loads forever". I can't seem to download it. I redeemed it by going to my Shadowrun Returns + DLC and found a Cutgift code.
To bad I can't download it. Anyone else who got problems downloading the gog-version?

DeepOcean

Arcane
I wonder if Physical Adept is now a better choice?
I have played DF as Mage and Street Samurai already, since you get Shaman and Decker NPCs, those two classes are practically out, too.
Rigger I played in DMS, but I didn't really like it much.

Hm, alternatively I could roll up some weird hybrid class...
Man a pure rigger with two robots with 3 AP getting out of those vents to flank the enemies and get criticals like crazy... rigger was already OP on Dragonfall, now they are even more OP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom