Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Shadowrun modules

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maybe they're hoping that with lack of support, only people of sufficient intellect can use it, so we don't get flooded with dumb mods.

Zetor

Arcane
hahahaha

Why did I ever think anyone would ever do anything worthwhile with this thing?

Mods, man.
And that's an adaptation of one of the ~official modules~ too. So much for that project.

It's almost as if it were written specifically to hit all of Lesi's buttons. Beautiful in its own ugly way.
Sad, but true (though I have no idea who Lesi is).

It's a pity, because I'm sure there'll be some great mods done as part of SR:I...

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Yzo5ewG.jpg

shadowrun tool kit folks

Rake

Arcane
:lol: Quickly. Tell Bioware HBS are stealing their audience.
Quess we now know for sure that the disapointed Biodrones are the main part of kickstarter backers.

DramaticPopcorn

At least post names of those mods so I can um ... shame them

Yeah.

NotTale

Learned
Yeah, just look at those typos and the couch clipping through the wall. I'd be ashamed!

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Am I the only one that noticed that the text says "human" while the NPC depicted is actually an elf? This mod is an affront to the rich Shadowrun lore and fiction.

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wouldn't say you're wasting time -- that stuff looks great.
(There, you got the compliment you were fishing for, now back to work!)

Morkar Left

Am I the only one that noticed that the text says "human" while the NPC depicted is actually an elf? This mod is an affront to the rich Shadowrun lore and fiction.
No, it's actually pretty in lore. Elf-posers are often mentioned in shadowrun.

Tigranes

Arcane
U0bMVOL.jpg

hahahaha

Why did I ever think anyone would ever do anything worthwhile with this thing?

Mods, man.

It's well known fact all us Asians are close friends. We are just one big dumpling in a sea of soy sauce and scallions.

Dickie

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That's gotta be intentional...right? The fact that every line offends some group.

Hegel

Arcane
A guy on moddb just created a mod with a new saving system (so far it's only an arena with a test area), it lets you save anywhere as long as you're out of combat by clicking on your character and interfacing with the Matrix.

Gondolin

Arcane
Now somebody needs to do something to allow the player to exit combat mode when there are no visible enemies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom