Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition

DeepOcean

Arcane
Jesus, how this thread became a BSN thread all of sudden?:lol:

Jason Liang

Arcane
I could totally see converting Koschei into a pleasure-bot. In fact the quest could involve having Matthew make mechanical corrections to Koschei's anatomical chassis, while you would also need to find a suitable libido to replace Racter's Id. And getting the bunny suit from Gobbet.

Maybe Kindly Cheng's libido for hetero-female, Martial Law's for hetero-male, and Duncan's for homo-male?

Maybe it is precisely this reason why HBS wont release a functional campaign editor... to prevent the community from putting out things like this. And nude patches.

Now I want a SRHK Nude patch. SRHK Coffee patch please.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Why doesn't the HK editor allow me to look at and, you know, edit the campaign without crashing?! Why do I have to use the Dead Man's Switch version of the editor to open the HK campaign and look at the dialogues and shit? This is some dumbfuckery right here.

eXalted

Arcane
You have to add your dependencies in File -> Edit Content Pack Search Path

oxJDy2B.png

DeepOcean

Arcane
Why doesn't the HK editor allow me to look at and, you know, edit the campaign without crashing?! Why do I have to use the Dead Man's Switch version of the editor to open the HK campaign and look at the dialogues and shit? This is some dumbfuckery right here.
You don't need to mess with the Shadowrun Returns editor at all to open the Hong Kong campaign, actually, I highly advise against it as it will crash like no tomorrow and you can't use any of the new features of the Hong Kong editor in it. Your problem happens because the Hong Kong editor is loading the Shadowrun Core file from Shadowrun Returns and not the Shadowrun Core file from Hong Kong, the Shadowrun Core file from Shadowrun returns is outdated and doesn't work on the Hong Kong Editor. Do as Exalted said and edit the content path search paths and ELIMINATE any search path tha doesn't lead to the Hong Kong folder. You don't need any content pack besides Hong Kong.

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I contributed via RPGCODEX's campaign to help fund SR:HK but no download key, no nothing for my :takemymoney: ??
Wassupwiddat?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
finally finished muh second playthrough

tl;dr - bleh

there was hardly anything different about that 2nd playthrough after all, if anything it was even more of a chore

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No he means that the game never gives you that feeling of paramilitary boots with their sights nearly trained on you running down the nearby corridor coming to get you dead or alive, while your decker hasn't yet finished hacking into the corporate secrets in the particular shadowrun you're doing.

Ivan

Arcane
that piece reminds me of one one mission in SHR where you have to protect a decker while you get swarmed by waves. p. cool mission.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom