Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shadowrun Shadowrun Returns Pre-Release Thread

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Are they serious??? A glorified tablet board game? With a stylus?? WTF

Jordan Weisman is primarily a PnP guy, so it's not really surprising.

Discuss here: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/golem-arcana-harebrained-schemes-next-ks.85015/

I guess I'm disappointed that Shadowrun will sell well and from whats been said it looks like its going to be abandoned and we will never see basic things such as stealth, saving etc etc.

Wonder how much of the pre-order money went into starting on that Golem game.
I think you're seeing too much in here. Even in the video he assures the game will continue to be supported with new DLC, etc.

Liston

Augur
Does codex have IRC server? If it doesn't it definitely needs one because people obviously love to chat...

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
2859771118.png

:smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom