Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shane Plays - LPs and Interviews

sstacks

Arcane
Ok so raging Codexers, I have Nov 28th (Saturday) open for my show guest-wise. A few of you interested in coming on to talk about what does / doesn't make a good cRPG and etc?

You can be honest and Codex-y, but it's live broadcast radio so you gotta keep FCC rules in mind.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Why do you hate turn-based D&D games? Because they don't sell?

WHY did you introduce LEVEL SCALED monsters? Have you even played D&D before?

Weasel
Ok so raging Codexers, I have Nov 28th (Saturday) open for my show guest-wise. A few of you interested in coming on to talk about what does / doesn't make a good cRPG and etc?

You can be honest and Codex-y, but it's live broadcast radio so you gotta keep FCC rules in mind.

Get VD on. Not only could he discuss those questions better than most, but you could talk about the 10 years developing AoD and his future projects.

sstacks

Arcane

So lots of brofists (which is kewl) but anyone up for coming on? Would be fun. It's rare to have a guest-less show coming up, so here's an opportunity :)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This seems to be becoming "the sstacks thread". Maybe you need your own thread like Pope Amole has.

Alchemist

Arcane
So lots of brofists (which is kewl) but anyone up for coming on? Would be fun. It's rare to have a guest-less show coming up, so here's an opportunity :)
You might want to post a separate recruitment thread in General RPG discussion as there are probably many codexers who avoid this SCL thread due to their distinguished tastes in RPGs :obviously:.

I would love to hear the more opinionated on here talking about cRPGs on live radio - that would be a hoot. Me though, I'm far too quiet, level-headed and not edgy enough to represent the Codex. Also the breadth of my cRPG experience is pretty narrow compared to many codexers.

It would be awesome to get Cleveland Mark Blakemore (of the notorious Grimoire vaporware) on the show. He is quite the personality and I'm sure he has some interesting things to say.

Also felipepepe is literally writing the book on cRPGs - he would be cool to get on the show.

Neanderthal

Arcane
I'd come on but i've got a reight thick accent, curse like a docker and on a saturday i'll be busy trying to kill me liver as always. Good luck though, I expect a ringing endorsment of SCL to be on the show, along with selected soundbites of praise from the Codex.

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
Anything more specific or just the good the bad and the ugly of Crpg's ?

sstacks

Arcane
OK to follow up from before if any of you are up for coming on the show this weekend to talk about what makes a good cRPG let me know :)

Best,
Shane

sstacks

Arcane
I may have a surprise guest this weekend as well for the What Makes a Good CRPG topic, waiting to see. (No, it's not MCA although he is still in touch with me on scheduling the special podcast)

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Why was Bee suggested as guest? Honest question, I only know her as Codex editor in-chief, is she involved in the industry or something?

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Let me know if you're interested. It's live talk radio on Saturday at 1PM Central... you can be yourself and be opinionated, but it's broadcast terrestrial radio so FCC rules apply.
I can come, if no one else volunteers. ;)

Why was Bee suggested as guest? Honest question, I only know her as Codex editor in-chief, is she involved in the industry or something?
Why not? She's our editor, a damn hardcore player, that knows a lot about RPGs and writes some insightful articles.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Crooked Bee is currently on a business trip. Also, don't expect her to ever go on camera.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom