Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shane Plays - LPs and Interviews

sstacks

Arcane
OK felipepepe and Elzair I'll send you details by message on the time and how to call in and etcetera. This is live radio and not just a podcast so timing is important :)

Thanks guys and I'm looking forward to it. Bring your opinions and let's have fun.

Best,
Shane

sstacks

Arcane
felipepepe and Elzair you should both have conversations with info on the show for Saturday. Feel free to reach out with any questions beforehand.

Best,
Shane

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
You should try to get Cleveland. If he is anything like his normal self here on codex, the value of that show would skyrocket.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Who is this guy? 100 subs to his channel and averages 50ish views per video? You're better off pitching your e-show on Neogaf, friend.

SionIV

Cipher
Patron
Who is this guy? 100 subs to his channel and averages 50ish views per video? You're better off pitching your e-show on Neogaf, friend.

Because everyone began their channel with 35 000 subscribers and 15 000 views on their video. People have to start somewhere, and if he wants quality content in his channel, RPGcodex is a good place to ask for help.

sstacks

Arcane

The YouTube channel is a side thing to my live talk radio show and podcast.. But thanks for playing. You're better off pitching your comments with actual research, friend.

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
So many hours from now will this be exactly? Yes I am too lazy to calculate time zones.

sstacks

Arcane
no not Tim Cain lol. Starts in about 5 minutes. News segment first.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
thanks for the show

I could listen to felipepepe talk all night~♥

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Matt Barton, Johnny Wood (Classic Ultima Online / Turbine) and myself. Was a fun talk, but way too short. But I got to bash Oblivion. :P

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
Matt Barton, Johnny Wood (Classic Ultima Online / Turbine) and myself. Was a fun talk, but way too short. But I got to bash Oblivion. :P

sillyguard.jpg

sstacks

Arcane

sstacks

Arcane
Johnny Wood's site is http://www.shatteredmoon.com/

If you go to the download section, you can get a client that allows you to play Ultimas I-IV multiplayer if you have them on your machine.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom