Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shannara: A tragic adventure

Andhaira

Arcane
I ever finished this or got too far ahead when I originally got the game (when it came out in the late 90's). Just playing it recently and am shocked to lean the amount of tragedy in the game. It appears to be alight adventure in the bginning, gets a bit serious in the middle but towards the end it gets dedaly serious and really tragic. :(

Anyone else play this game? The artork is quite pretty btw.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I seen it, played it. What are you talking about ? It was so straightforward. You couldn't save her at all. And when they gave you the chance near the end they called you a wuss for 'giving in to the temptation' and handed you a bad ending.

Shannara is a shitty adventure game with lackluster combat. The only saving grace was the well drawn background and characters.

"I've been waiting for you to kiss me for the longest time" was a vomit-worthy last words.

Andhaira

Arcane
"I've been waiting for you to kiss me for the longest time" was a vomit-worthy last words"

She never says that. Or does she? Anyhow I finished the game today, and I have to say the ending where you heal her is more tempting to me. Sure it delays the eventual but you die anyway. Going by the lighthearted nature of the game I was NOT expecting something to tragic. It really hit me. :(

And ofcourse, Davion also bites it. (that shapeshifter was fucking powerful). So does that gnome btw. lol

Boleskine

Arcane
rating_oldman.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom