Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Shitposting on the frontpage

What the heck I thought herostratus was my pal.

Take no personal offense, Roguey - you are good for what you are. But there is a time and a season for everything, and each thing must be in its natural place. Your forte is e-stalking and archival, not content creation. It is cruel to judge a fish on its ability to climb, but when the thoughtless Infinitron put you in this position, we have no choice.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks to this thread, chances of posting Roguey's IWD2 review have risen to 100%. :smug:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
As much as I don't like overused in-jokes on main page material, this isn't the first time the Codex has done this. Konjad's DA2 review, anyone?
I keep seeing this. What in-jokes?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
It would be totally readable so long as you used a good BLOBERT 'LISTEN, BRO' voice in your head.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
ngbbs4dae0c65e815c.jpg

63389868nf4.jpg

Tolknaz

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Got to agree with this one. What's next? Volourn reviewing NWN? Skyway reviewing Stalker? Or perhaps the next Konjob? Prestigious magazines should have standards.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Got to agree with this one. What's next? Volourn reviewing NWN? Skyway reviewing Stalker? Or perhaps the next Konjob? Prestigious magazines should have standards.

Speaking of SKyway, has he reviewed KotoR?

Maybe have him review the IPad one that's coming out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom