Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Andhaira be unqueued?

Should Andhaira be able to post freely?

• Total voters

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Andhaira is (mostly) harmless and delightful. He adds more to the Codex and is considerably more pleasant to have around than a thousand Liberals and a million Bryces.

Release him from his cage.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Andhaira is a scholar and a gentleman. His post giving Dicksmoker advice on how to become a roid-using bodybuilder and change his life is just one of many examples of his kindness and care for his fellow Codexers.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Liberal was banned? I think when they say "im leaving assholes" in reality is the mods editing the message so the bearer of the message appears butthurt.

alkeides

Arcane
Patron
Andhaira is a scholar and a gentleman. His post giving Dicksmoker advice on how to become a roid-using bodybuilder and change his life is just one of many examples of his kindness and care for his fellow Codexers.

That was his best post. 2nd best was his description of Surf Solar's granny pic.

mondblut

Arcane
Restrict him to Andharia (sic!) account, and bring back his old avatar. The he might stay. Der Kodex needs a court dwarf, after all.

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
Personally, he doesn't annoy me at all. But I have huge tolerance levels so probably some posters do have a point. If he is reaching Prosper levels of spamming, why not give him his own forum? It has worked for Prosper and everyone seems happy about it.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Just keep it as it was before: his posts get moved to GD where we can see them and reply to them (and tag him) but he can't. Glorious.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
I chose whatever gives the most fun to everyone else but Andhaira.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Rolling 1d20 to save Andhaira. > 10 = Andhaira is saved!

EDIT: Wow, that's just bad luck.

Sorry, but the dice have spoken.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
:yeah:

Thanks 2 all my supporters. :salute:

Also, thanks to this poll I now know who my enemiez are. Your doom is assured, worry not.

Also, DarkUnderlord, I can axess GD and am un-moderated but am still queued, which makes browsing this site as painless as using a chainsaw on one's own skull.

p.s. the countdown app is pretty nifty, but what happens when the countdown timer runs out? Is the thread auto retardo'd?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom