Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should blasphemy be a bannable offense on the Codex?

• Thread starter Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal
  • Start date

Should blasphemy be a bannable offense on the Codex?

• I am a Christian, and I vote yes

• I am a Christian, and I vote no

• I am a different traditional religion, and I vote yes

• I am a different traditional religion, and I vote no

• I am an atheist, and I vote yes

• I am an atheist, and I vote no

• I don't care (kc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
I didn't vote for hillary clinton, but only because the electoral college made voting in my state (especially for a democrat) pointless.

Alex

Arcane
Religion is a virtue, in the category of Justice, by which we are inclined to render God His due.
Rainbow is a sign of the covenant between God and Noah, made after God chastised the humanity for its depravity. In satanic mockery (for what can Satan do but mock God's creation), sodomites took this sign to celebrate their depravity.

Which is particularly auspicious. I mean, the rainbow was a symbol of the Lord's covenant to not destroy the Earth with a flood again. Yet we do know that the earth will eventually be destroyed, so that a new Earth and a new Heaven may come. So the rainbow is not a symbol of impunity. In particular, Sodom, which is traditionally associated with... sodomy; it was destroyed by fire and not water. So it seems like a foolhardy symbol to take as symbolizing homosexuality. Of course, most people who do use the rainbow like that are probably unaware of its significance, but that doesn't diminish the significance of the symbol.

Saduj

Arcane
If Jesus were to appear to OP to tell him to start following Christ's example and stop acting like such an asshole, OP would be rifling through his Bible looking to find out of context quotes that prove to Jesus that being a thin skinned asshole is OK.

Last edited:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I would never presume to school JESUS CHRIST on the subject of the Bible, you fool! How dare you insult me by comparing me to a pharisee!?!

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Of course, most people who do use the rainbow like that are probably unaware of its significance
But the people behind it are perfectly aware, and very intentionally rebel against divine order, thinking their impudence has a chance of winning.

Saduj

Arcane
I would never presume to school JESUS CHRIST on the subject of the Bible, you fool! How dare you insult me by comparing me to a pharisee!?!

I meant Jesus Aguilar.

Brewers_Aguilar_GettyImages-923088638%20_OP_1_CP__1522188839486.jpg_82217438_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Currently leading the National League in home runs.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Religion is a virtue, in the category of Justice, by which we are inclined to render God His due.
Rainbow is a sign of the covenant between God and Noah, made after God chastised the humanity for its depravity. In satanic mockery (for what can Satan do but mock God's creation), sodomites took this sign to celebrate their depravity.
This is true, which is why I don't think that rainbow = LGBT color hurr, but it still doesn't answer who the hell LoL is.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
This is true, which is why I don't think that rainbow = LGBT color hurr, but it still doesn't answer who the hell LoL is.
124514.jpg

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Sam is one of the original colonists of the planet. He thus belongs to the group who are known as the First, a diminishing group of people. As Sam says, "All the rest are dead, or are gods". He himself had been a god, styling himself Kalkin. Thanks to his several lives and exploits, he is known by many names, such as Maitreya, Lord of Light, Manjusri of the Sword, Binder of Demons and so on.
Cool stuff
Trimurti, composed of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, rule in Heaven. However, Brahma is weak-spirited, mostly concerned with his manliness, since he was originally a woman named Madeleine. Shiva is an "old warhorse" whose main power is a trident made by Yama, which can kill or disintegrate. Shiva also uses the "Thunder Chariot" a jet-powered aircraft. Vishnu, the Preserver, was the architect of the place called Heaven, but is a passive god who goes along with Brahma's machinations, which in turn seem to be driven by the influence of Kali and Ganesha.
wtf am i reading

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom