Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Should Crispy be next in line for administrator?

Should Crispy replace DU when the time comes?

• No, but I might change my mind

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • No, 0-13

Votes: 39 83.0%

• Total voters

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We all have to face the facts. Eventually, the great DU will retire and a new Codexer will have to shoulder the burden. Since I've recently sobered up, I have developed a bit of a sixth sense. I have dreams in fact, and they don't completely rule out Crispy as the new Codex King. It is thus time to bring this urgent matter to vote.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm a huge DU fan, but the guy could be eaten by spiders any day of the week. We need to be prepared. I tried sending him a magical spider killing formula, but he was just too damned proud to accept help.

Deleted member 7219

There is an opening for a new an Administrator, so who knows?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Trust me, you wouldn't want me in charge. I just want to keep the keys to the smelly old gym.

But thanks anyway.

P.S. However, I wouldn't mind being given the role of emergency administrator in case of unexpected spider attacks. That way I could ban Liberal and blame it on someone else.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
DU should just shut down the site when he gets tired of it. Maybe sell it to Bethesda or something as a final act of trolling the userbase.

Telengard

Arcane
DU should just shut down the site when he gets tired of it. Maybe sell it to Bethesda or something as a final act of trolling the userbase.
The site is already primarily about Fallout IV, speculation about future Bethesduh titles, jrpgs, and dumb populist (redundant, I know) theories about life in general. So, would anyone here even notice the difference if it became an official Bethesduh fan site?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I was in a mall once during Christmas time with LCG (we were shopping for gifts together) and there was this mini vendor who was doing fingernail polishing. LCG playfully talked me into having my thumbnail done so she could laugh at me so I did it then she held my hand with its polished thumbnail and she laughed and I laughed and it was magical.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Only if he fucks an ugly chick and gets her to post here with pics.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
There is only one solution for Crispy.

Europe_The_Final_Countdown_music_video.jpg

Grimlorn

Arcane
Pretty sure I've called Crooked Bee Crooked Cunt, Infinitron a Jew cunt, Taluntain Taluntaint, so if DU leaves I'm screwed.

:negative:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The site is already primarily about Fallout IV, speculation about future Bethesduh titles, jrpgs, and dumb populist (redundant, I know) theories about life in general. So, would anyone here even notice the difference if it became an official Bethesduh fan site?
I haven't noticed this Bethesda focus, but then I do not enter their subforum.
If you go swimming in the sewer, do not be surprised that you smell funny.

Last edited:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Pretty sure I've called Crooked Bee Crooked Cunt, Infinitron a Jew cunt, Taluntain Taluntaint, so if DU leaves I'm screwed.

:negative:
Just call DU something really bad right now, it'll make the future when he leaves much less daunting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom