Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should Konjad become the moderator of the SCIENCE!! subforum?

Should Konjad receive moderator permissions for the SCIENCE!! subforum?

• Yes, Konjad should be a mod.

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • No, should not.

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • hi

Votes: 36 27.9%

• Total voters

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I would take care of that place. Keep it clean and in order. No more linux posts in Windows thread and vice versa. I would make everyone happy, the place would become wonderland and every minute spent there would be a joy to all users.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
the fourth option was supposed to be "Cleve should be the mod <kingcomrade>", but I entered CDS to ask them what was the name of the Grimoire's dev (I forgot), and said "hi" to them, then clicked enter, but actually I was still on the 'dex and posted it as a poll option and cannot edit it anymore.

Papa Môlé

Arcane
the fourth option was supposed to be "Cleve should be the mod <kingcomrade>", but I entered CDS to ask them what was the name of the Grimoire's dev (I forgot), and said "hi" to them, then clicked enter, but actually I was still on the 'dex and posted it as a poll option and cannot edit it anymore.
hi

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
If you bang a hooker with proofs, I'll vote yes. Until then, it's a no.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I voted NO

7yysWm1.png

Unwanted

golgo21

Unwanted
Shitposter
i voted yes,because frankly i dont see how he would be worse than our current moderators.

Aenra

Third party's view:
Butthurt juvenile coming to terms with life (and apparently failing, thus far that is, let us be fair), starts a thread wherein he relates/shares his pathetic issues. Pathetic that is since said issues are not only solvable, but also a part of life; we've all had to deal with them, we all did. Somehow they are 'issues' however; enter QQQ, i'm so sad, boo hoo hoo.
A few days later, there he is once more, only this time, he wants to moderate the rest of us, lol.. what with all his issues solved, what with all the wisdom and so on gathered during solving them, you know how it goes.

Because how else does one cope with life, face his problems and overcomes them?

By spending even more time in virtual shitholes, where nothing has consequences!
Well done dear boy, well done. Gonna change my vote to yes for you; who knows, you might explode provide entertainment. :incline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom