Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Should mustawd. be restored to his Mustawd account?

Should mustawd. be restored to his Mustawd account?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The rules are meaningless if the people in charge can't flout them with impunity. That may sound oxymoronic, but it's true!

For rules to be effective, they need to be enforced. Which means the enforcers need to be empowered. Nothing empowers a person like proof that they're free from any and all constraints. Which is why the best way to enforce the rules is for the authorities to make a habit of ignoring them. QED.

Therefore, Mustawd must be restored, or else this whole place will descend into anarchy. And not the cool kind of anarchy with lots of black leather and mohawk.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
How will self-ejecting still be self-ejecting when it no longer isn't? This thread is really asking if self-ejection should be stopped.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
How will self-ejecting still be self-ejecting when it no longer isn't? This thread is really asking if self-ejection should be stopped.
Listen to this man. He's an expert.

Don't forget to tell them about how big my penis is. I'd actually appreciate if you'd lead with my penis size going forward. i.e. "He has a really big penis and is an expert." Something like that, but just don't go overboard and make it seem crude or silly. Its just so people know that its big so what I say has more credibility, so it has to be sold correctly or we lose that.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Don't forget to tell them about how big my penis is. I'd actually appreciate if you'd lead with my penis size going forward. i.e. "He has a really big penis and is an expert." Something like that, but just don't go overboard and make it seem crude or silly. Its just so people know that its big so what I say has more credibility, so it has to be sold correctly or we lose that.
tenor.gif

Mustawd

Rule 1: If a Codex thread accelerates past 2 pages, the chances that the discussion will involve penises, trannies or homosex approach infinity.

Rule 2: Roqua has a micropenis.

Rule 3: YES! is Roqua.

Ergo, YES! has a micropenis.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

tenor.gif

This is one of the few times I have been able to understand the picture someone used to respond to me, but actually think it was better than using words. Good job. I wish you could give a class on how to communicate clearly, comically, and appropriately using pictures to this community. I'd also give you a little icon thing, but I think they don't let me do that (like not being able to start threads with this account).

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Rule 1: If a Codex thread accelerates past 2 pages, the chances that the discussion will involve penises, trannies or homosex approach infinity.

Rule 2: Roqua has a micropenis.

Rule 3: YES! is Roqua.

Ergo, YES! has a micropenis.

Did my wife tell you that? She's a fucking liar. At worst it is a teeny bit little but almost average size. Its definitely way bigger than micropenis.

kintake

Savant
At worst it is a teeny bit little but almost average size.
It's not so bad having one on the smaller side, at least the woman you love don't have to suffer as much taste of cock in her mouth.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Someone really wants me to stop posting. Its nice having a stalker who follows me around and uses that one icon for all my posts. It doesn't make me want to post more even a little.

Modron

Arcane
Drog self ejected like 2 months ago, has he created some new alt I am unaware of recently or something?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom