Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

shouldnt this be a thing?

Unwanted

Pequod

Unwanted
tMoEdO3.png

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
The about, people, games and companies tabs don't work. I doubt that they'll be adding that any time soon.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The about, people, games and companies tabs don't work. I doubt that they'll be adding that any time soon.
It already exists. All he's done is take screenshots of the front page "fingers" and post them. I'm not certain how that, therefore, is not a thing when it clearly is.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Senpai replied to me.
I just wanted an excuse to post something that slightly humors me, which is what I said previously.

Unwanted

Pequod

Unwanted
Due to popular demand. Ripped the page and put it online...

rpgcodex.github.io

Several problems I am too lazy to fix.
1. CORS, needs to be allowed on server or disabled by browsers with "CORS Everywhere" on Firefox and "Allow-Control-Allow-Origin: *" on Chrome-likes.
2. Mixed content, since RPG Codex is truly oldschool and doesnt support https but github is https only, browsers will block mixed content by default and it has to be disabled in the browser settings.

Also, Library forums seem to have disappeared.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Nice attempt but I'm not disabling half my security settings just to see if it works. I'll just continue using the tabs on the front page, even if the front page takes forever to load. I tried loading the front page on a phone once. Only once.

Unwanted

Pequod

Unwanted
Come on, try it, its free!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom