Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

shoutbox is fucken broken

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
it doesnt scroll to the bottom when someone has written something. only sometimes. or i dunno. its fucken broken.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Yeah it's busted for Chrome users.

I was on there yesterday and this is what happened. When I open the shoutbox page and scroll down, as people type messages the chatbox expands and moves down. So where you type your message will eventually go off the page or end up at the bottom of the page. I think that's when I notice the page will flash and scroll up and down repeatedly. And like people said earlier, it doesn't scroll down within the chat box always when people type messages. Sometimes it does, but not always. I don't completely understand it. I think the problem is it expands the box or scrolls outside of the box instead of scrolling the text within the box.

Edit: Just rechecked it and while the text seems to scroll down now. Maybe you've been working on it, maybe because not as many people are on. The box is still expanding as people type pushing the text further down the screen.

Last edited:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
duuhr fuck chrome users i only use le pitite netscape navigator unix edition on my macbook fag

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom