Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Shoutbox problems

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Mustawd

If you're trying to recreate it, then you need to make sure the user list goes below the line I quoted. Otherwise it's not clickable

Revenant

You should have listened to our saviour jcd and just used IRC. Now see what happens when you use shit proprietary popamole "software"

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm getting it now too. I can click on people's names in the Shoutbox, but not on the Shoutbox talk box itself, or anything else in that right panel..
But you are owner of the site. How can you not get into Shoutbox?

BTW I think it thinks mouse is too far left, or something like that.

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
reminds me of making that high res mod for that old troika game

once you up the resolution the mouse boxes are all over the place, had to spend like 2 weeks going thru the code with a debugger and fixing them one by one

no way in hell im doing something like this ever again

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
reminds me of making that high res mod for that old troika game

once you up the resolution the mouse boxes are all over the place, had to spend like 2 weeks going thru the code with a debugger and fixing them one by one

no way in hell im doing something like this ever again
I don't suppose you have the various file formats (ie, map data, sprites, palettes, prototypes, etc) for Arcanum documented anywhere?

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I saw Chris Evans while at a bar with a few mates in LA yesterday. He was a few seats away from us drinking alone, letting anyone who passed by take pictures with him, but otherwise ignoring everybody around him. Eventually someone came up to him to get him to sign their T-shirt, and he put on his PR face, got out his sharpie, and went to sign it. He asked them "So I guess you really like Captain America, huh?"

"Huh? No, never watched any of them. I'm a die-hard fan of the original Fantastic Four movie, and its equally good sequel; Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer."

He instantly just froze in place. Everyone at the bar had gone silent at this, even the bartender dropped the glass he was pouring into in shock, spraying a nearby patron with Heineken. Gradually, Evans began trembling, his face growing redder and redder as the veins became more and more pronounced, his hands curling painfully into fists, and his eyes filling with hate. The fan realized what he'd done and tried to get an apology out, but it was too late. Evans lunged at him and began hitting him with a flurry of punches. What initially sounded like cries of anger gradually devolved into a gutteral, animal-like roar of pure hatred. Everyone wanted to help the poor man, but we couldn't do a thing about it. We need Chris Evans a-okay to ensure that the rest of Marvels plans for their brilliant cinematic universe comes to fruition.

Eventually, when it became evident that all he was punching anymore was bits of brain and skull fragments into the hard wood floor, he got up, adjusted his shirt, and walked out, eyeing all of us to ensure we don't tell anyone else about it.

Mustawd

Why does small shoutbox have a font for ants now? I mean I don't use it anymore, but I just find it odd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom