Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shoutbox.

Suchy

Arcane
Better. So calm.
pR6cZzS.png

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
it's great. all compulsive shitposter will write there. methodical shitposters like me will keep using the forums.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
:hmmm:

My understanding was it's supposed to auto-archive every 1,000 messages. Maybe it only does it once per day though? Not sure if that means it's loading the whole file for you (it uses a text file on the server which it updates, to reduce server load over using MySQL queries).

EDIT: Just set it up to clean-up every 6 hours instead. We'll see how that goes.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
To me this is another step in an attempt to turn the Codex into an all in one, walled garden kind of environment. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point some of the upcoming old school RPGs with Unity would be offered here through microtransactions. We already have the "potatoes".

Bruticis

To me this is another step in an attempt to turn the Codex into an all in one, walled garden kind of environment. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point some of the upcoming old school RPGs with Unity would be offered here through microtransactions. We already have the "potatoes".
Will they have steam keys? If so, I'm in.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Will they have steam keys? If so, I'm in.
A walled garden is walled garden, the games will all require a proprietary Linux distro, TrannyOS.

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
Just went on their... not very friendly. They're talking about languages and how butthurt they are about the politics forums. Looks like Crispy, Trash and Jasede will be spending their lives there, maybe/hopefully keeps them out of the forums

Dumbfuck
Codex 2012
Also a lot of anti-Hispanic racism, some of it coming from a forum 'moderator' (Crispy). Trash complaining about 'niggers'

Maybe they think they can get away with it because it's not logged?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
It is logged.

I love when people don't realise that and slip up though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom