Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Site Feedback should require 1 year of membership to view, just like GD/Politics

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Self-explanatory given recent developments.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Most of the hilarity has been supplied by established members.

You have Bruticis going on his epic quest to turn the Codex into a slower moving version of CDS and the thread that brought us this year's worth of The Prisoner references was started by TwinkieGorilla. I'll give you the ltok thing, but even then Kz3r0 started calling attention to it first and then the flame of butthurt was largely stoked by long time denizens.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Most of the hilarity has been supplied by established members.

You have Bruticis going on his epic quest to turn the Codex into a slower moving version of CDS and the thread that brought us this year's worth of The Prisoner references was started by TwinkieGorilla. I'll give you the ltok thing, but even then Kz3r0 started calling attention to it first and then the flame of butthurt was largely stoked by long time denizens.

I was thinking of protecting the nubile, innocent minds of our new members, rather than cleansing the place of butthurt, which is likely impossible.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
A little bit of drama won't hurt the poor newbies.

Hell, Phelot's drama list was what hooked me into lurking. At first I was a disillusioned Biodrone who accidentally stumbled into the enemy's nest. Then I saw that these people were not a faceless enemy, but a collection of colorful and very funny individuals.

Of course, I could just be a severely messed up person that came because of finding like-fucked up individuals.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
A little bit of drama won't hurt the poor newbies.

Hell, it might even do them some good. Site Feedback introduces people to some of the nature of this place without the cataclysmic retardation of GD or Politics.

agentorange

Arcane
Patron
rpghq (cant read codex pms cuz of fag 2fa)
Codex 2012
Everyone should have access to all forums from the beginning.

Then gradually be locked from every forum and must buy their way back in. This way you'll only have people who were willing to spend money on the forum posting there, which ensures nothing but posts of the highest quality in each forum.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Usually Feedback is pretty boring and gets little use.

Its just there rare occasion DRAMA/BUTTHURT/LULZ threads.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
Put all the oldfag drama in an "Administrative/Moderation Site Feedback" thread in wherever the mystical magical "GD" resides that *I can't see.

Zep--
*it's funny to read sometimes but I wouldn't miss it if it were not visible to me.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
or we could get DarkUnderlord to develop a system where you can buy certain stuff using KKKredits. Like, access to forum x = x credits, and so on.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
All forums should require 1 year membership

Except Prosper's.

Show you're really serious about membership by maintaining sanity in Prosper's forum for 1 year. Lovecraftian in it's potential for madness, perhaps...but those who endure will surely grow stronger.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane

Except Prosper's.

Show you're really serious about membership by maintaining sanity in Prosper's forum for 1 year. Lovecraftian in it's potential for madness, perhaps...but those who endure will surely grow stronger.

Actually, that sounds like an appropriate method of punishment. Instead of Watchwitzing or queueing people, DU could lock them in Prosperland. I bet Prosper would be delighted by all the sudden traffic.

kazgar

Arcane
Could rename Site Feedback to Codex Playground, seems more fitting then the actual forum named Codex Playground.

Problem is I haven't thought of a fitting name for the current Codex Playground.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Could rename Site Feedback to Codex Playground, seems more fitting then the actual forum named Codex Playground.

Problem is I haven't thought of a fitting name for the current Codex Playground.

RPGCodex weaboo dating sim reviews.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera

Except Prosper's.

Or, a year later, the first batch of Prosperland graduates emerge and they are all broken and mutated individuals. The Codex will be overrun with madness and soon the remnant of the pre-Prosperland days will be overrun and the Codex will fall. Years later, explorers will stumble upon the site with the Wayback Machine, and upon viewing the final state, they will just see three words repeated constantly.

HOPW ROEWUR NE

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Except Prosper's.

On the other hand, a man could *lose* himself in prosperia, and in losing himself he would not *know* himself. When a mind does not *know* itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom