Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Skyrim!

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Akasen said:
As for Skyrim itself: Fuck it. I have my younger brother jizzing hist pants right now as he plays it on his PC saying, "I enjoy this game this much" while he stretches his arms as I have my back turned, resisting the urge to rebuttal "I like it this much" whilst flipping the bird.

Reminds me of a certain Alpha Protocol meme :)

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
I'm having an alright time with the game. Biggest gripes so far have been buggy sound and of course the UI. The latter almost made me ragequit but I decided to tough it out.

I am at peace with this little game here, it's mildly fun to go walk around woods and hills and bash at rabbits and do little questies.

But come the fuck on, people yell at how the world is totally alive and full of reality and you can do everything and that's while they're watching fucking fucking little ants on a rock. And they enjoy it A LOT if you know what i mean.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom