Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Smileys for mysogonic and transophobic content

PrettyDeadman

We have smiley for racist content which is a good start, but rampant racism is only one of many rpgcodex problems.
Without an appropriate smiley sexism and transophobia on rpgcodex goes unpunished which makes the problem worse.

What other problematic content you think requires a specific triggerwarning smileyface?

DeusX1

Educated
For mysoginistic content I suggest EvilLore's face OR a woman with a black eye.
For transphobic I suggest a women with facial hair.

Thanks

mondblut

Arcane
We have smiley for racist content which is a good start, but rampant racism is only one of many rpgcodex problems.
Without an appropriate smiley sexism and transophobia on rpgcodex goes unpunished

I thought Hitler-face was badge of honor?

PrettyDeadman

Didn't thought of that. I'll try to find some appropriate smileys asap.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Without an appropriate smiley sexism and transophobia on rpgcodex goes unpunished which makes the problem worse.
jihad-smiley-thats-my-jihad-whats-yours-2-edited-500-x-500.png

Suicidal

Arcane
I like the angry wemen smiley twitch.tv has that people use (often ironically) to express anger towards misogynistic content.

Example:

Streamer, upon seeing some guy in a game being attacked by multiple enemies: Holy shit, they're raping him!

Viewer: Did you just say the "r" word, misogynistic scum?

Maybe we could have something like that? Call it "triggered" or something.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Do you want to suck my misogynistic fat sweaty dick you muslim scum? I promise to beat the crap out of you tree times a day.
It's retarded turkey (I think, can't remember, but definitely not white) muslim that lives in Sweden or Germany and clumsily pretends to be a girl.
I never knew that you was into coprophilia, son.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Do you want to suck my misogynistic fat sweaty dick you muslim scum? I promise to beat the crap out of you tree times a day.
It's retarded turkey (I think, can't remember, but definitely not white) muslim that lives in Sweden or Germany and clumsily pretends to be a girl.
I never knew that you was into coprophilia, son.
So a fucking kebab,most likely some tranny trying to atone for its faggot sins by blowing itself up. All that while running away from the rest of islam,because stoning is all the rage in his lovely fatherland.
We live in the age of degeneracy. When in Rome .....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom