Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
They also said it was a temporary gig for now to see if it'd help stabilize peoples GRUNKERs. Doesn't affect me really, since I got every champ 'cept ezfail unlocked. And I have no desire to play her.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
it's only going to have much affect the lower elo brackets, and helps a tiny bit when someone hard randoms

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Because people disagreeing with you makes this a circlejerk between the rest of us

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Because people disagreeing with you makes this a circlejerk between the rest of us

Correct. This thread's still a circlejerk, which I have myself taken part in.

You're usually not one to be butthurt, Phage.

I'm not actually butthurt. I'm simply stating that this thread is a circlejerk. I suppose emotional context is difficult to infer on the internet

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Oh and Boss Moves have signed up for Dreamhack! In the same qualifier as Kraftworld Kodexia, no less!

May we meet on the fields of battle :salute:

This thread is to multifaceted to be summed up in one word. It is plenty of things, it's a thread where we gather all lol related content. You can start a discussion here if you want to, several have been started in the past. You can certainly circlejerk as well. You can even flame.

Or you can state factoids. Fact: kraftworld codexia has the best logo of all the registered teams in dreamhack so far. Our battle standard will fly high.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
This thread is to multifaceted to be summed up in one word. It is plenty of things, it's a thread where we gather all lol related content. You can start a discussion here if you want to, several have been started in the past. You can certainly circlejerk as well. You can even flame.

Or you can state factoids. Fact: kraftworld codexia has the best logo of all the registered teams in dreamhack so far. Our battle standard will fly high.

should have chosen potato

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Oh and Boss Moves have signed up for Dreamhack! In the same qualifier as Kraftworld Kodexia, no less!

League news: First ever match draw! Minions refuse to leave nexus after startling incompetence from champions on both teams!

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Should be fun to watch. Post fight times so we can spectate.

Anybody watched TSM vs M5 yesterday? Epic last game, 1 hour of TSM trying to push through the M5 base, die then start over again. +500cs epic Shen won the game.
And Fiddle played as support too! And Regi played Cass...again and lost as usual. His Ap carry roster seems to be smaller than mine.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Goddamit, playing LeBlanc is fun, but it's unbelievable stressful if you have to carry your team, I honestly didn't think we were going to win.

LLMou.jpg

Hellraiser

Arcane

League news: First ever match draw! Minions refuse to leave nexus after startling incompetence from champions on both teams!

Nonsense there can be no draw, the teams would end up doing a 5 man jungle leading to a 120 minute match :troll:

In other news...

I carried hard as Leona yesterday. Was 5/0/9, forced a double ragequite on the enemy bot lane leading to a surrender at 20 minutes. Then again it was me+talon (he mostly spent time on running away while at low health) against morgana plus kat.

My normal GRUNKERs apparently make me belong in GRUNKER HAEVAN.

BTW is Varus utter shit or do I just see retards playing him all the time?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
28kosco.jpg

The irony of getting QSS as Malz and not seeing it on any enemy after the match was over hit me like a truck :hero:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
You weren't really the problem, mate ;)

Dat Nasus. Should have ganked so much harder at the beginning. He shut Ashe down, Janna shut me down, and then Nasus slowly cleaned up the chaos. Weren't really any feeding going on either. We won early game, then lost three team fights in a row and died, lol.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I dunno if you won earlygame, considering how you won 1 teamfight in total.

Anyway I have no idea how I managed to survive the teamfights I did survive. I am kinda realizing that I missed playing vayne a little bit too :)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Not really. Sure, you killed me, but you didn't stop me from ulting except once when I flashed right on top of your wall of silence. So yeah, you killed me a few times but at that point it was over. We couldn't deal with Nasus.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom