Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
My tip is to focus Roxor in the teamfights because he's the destroyer of worlds, unlike a certain Grunker.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
On a serious note you need to buy oracles regardless of if you're ahead or not.

I await the Big D Gentlemen's destruction of Euro Codexia at Dreamhack.

Been playing some of the underplayed, underrated champions recently.

Katarina - I'm falling in love with. So much potential in her kit, so much opportunity to outplay your opponent.

Karma - I'm falling in love with. The heals, the shields, the bait, the damage... although restrained by CDR, her kit is so versatile.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Playing with potatobros on EU potato atm.

You never realize just how awesome 11 rune pages full of runes, all champs unlocked and lv30 masterie sare until you have to play lv1 with free champs.

So add herostratus on EUNE then.

Na'vi had some cool jax top lane tricks. Jax loses most toplanes somewhat, but what made it good was the synergy with jungle. Jax has a huge range on his jump, so he jumps on people stuns them which makes it easy to gank, and with alistar or lee sin to W into battle it makes for an almost certain kill due to all the cc. If you got karthus in the mix, GG top lane.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So 4 games on EUNE so far. 2 of them we had a DC on our team, 1 I won and 1 I got to lag a bunch on and had to do a fucked up hybrid support/offcarry/wtfisthisidonteven kayle build. My enjoyment of EUW is definately greater.

:thumbsup:

don't worry Jaedar, I'll find time to level the smurf to 5 so you can has your IP

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Why are you fags still arguing about that game? Even the best teams don't have perfect winrate, sometimes you just lose. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Why didn't Mundo build the aegis instead? It's just like 400 gold more than spirit visage, and much better for the team.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Summoner's rift graphics are pretty neat, I paticularly like what they did to the river. Both shyvana and swain skins are kinda annoying. The particle effects are really noisy. They'll make it harder to see what's going on in a teamfight. If shyv didn't have a ridiculous boob window, I might've considered replacing my ironscale skin.

Obligatory BLACKThORN MORGANA WHERe!?

Juul

Learned
Shyvana skin would be cool if it wasn't for, what you'd think was a designer-intern who went nuts on the black particle effects.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Yep. Shyvana already suffered from noisy particles and this is over the top.

Tone the black bloom (antibloom™?) down a bit, cover up the ridiculous boob window and I'd definately get it as a replacement for ironscale. As it stands however, Ironscale wins. I'm a sucker for (sort-of) practical armor designs.

So swain, shyvana and morg are all getting Negabloom® particle spam skins soonish. Wanna bet next up is Grimdark fiddlestick whose crowstorm will fill the entire monitor with black specs that'll make nocturne and graves green with envy? Whoever RIOT hired to do particle effects recently ought to be shot. First skins riot sold were basic champs (yi, evelynn, annie...) colored black. Now skins are technicolor remodels with black particle spam. The circle is almost complete.

On the other hand: Mordekaizer on free rotation and singed on sale so he's gettable with the 400RP I got for hitting lv3 on my smurf. I know what I'll be playing if I go back to the laggy hellhole of EU Potato again :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom