Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Wulfstand, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Grunker RPG Codex Staff Patron

Grunker
    Codex 2012 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
    I am so easy to troll, at this point I'm not even sure it's worth the effort.

I only missed Zhonya's in one fight (which wasn't really a team-fight) if you check the replay.

Less because of your planning, I suspect, and more because we sucked :lol:

I should've left my tower to die, and our jungler visited top lane far too little.

As for the tips, thanks (the derp dive sure as hell was derp as fuck - especially me failing to keep track of marks. Had I done that I wouldn't have had to dive because you would have been dead from my W. I watched that part of the replay in quite some agony).

Also, you should watch the replay yourself. I'm kindda curious wth you were doing when you died the first time, almost felt like you lagged out or something. To think I left lane with 2/1 and ended up going 2/6 :lol:
  2. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    I know, my first three or so deaths were all derp as fuck. To be quite honest, I have no idea myself what I was trying to do at the first one. Second time, I died in that steamroll 'teamfight' at blue because my client suddenly decided to alt-tab like 2 seconds before you all gangraped me. And then third time was close to dragon when I completely derped by sitting around in a bush right next to the enemy team. Horrible, horrible mistakes :<
  3. Reject_666_6 Liturgist

Reject_666_6
    The new Skype has this overlay in the top-right corner of your screen, and if you right or left click that area while in game it may bring you out of it. It happened to me twice, so maybe it's that.
  4. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    I haven't updated skype for ages, and I turned off the pop ups. It was probably a pop up from a potato messenger saying 'LOLOLO SOMEONE IST ONLEIN ^____^ '
  5. Excidium P. banal

Excidium
    Mundo is obviously to blame for not camping top enough. Also atmog. :lol:
  6. Juul Learned

Juul
    Picking Nasus after WW pick was really smart. Didn't really think Nasus an option to be honest. Nasus gets sort-of-beasted early, but when he returns with MR and armor, and gets some levels in his W (?, his slow) there's not much to do for WW. So I commend you on that choice/idea. It could have been circumvented if we've had more kills/ganks on Nasus earlier in the game and pushed top further this way.
    Also, in retrospect, I should have picked teleport or exhaust against Nasus instead of ignite.
  7. Ulminati I'm watching you... Scum. Patron

Ulminati
    <shamelessplug>There is a codex-only ventrilo server. It has seperate LoL channels named "Team Kwanzania", "Team Limey", "Team Potato" and "Team Kurwa". The more people who use it, the more value it'll have ;)

Ventrilo also comes without dumb overlays, advertizements, notices etc. It has a smaller memory footprint and you Can adjust speech volume on a person-by-person basis </shamelessplug>
  8. Ulminati I'm watching you... Scum. Patron

Ulminati
    K, I made a potatoaccount for Hoaxmetal to play with me on. Not sure how much use it'll see. Feel free to add "whorebltch"
  9. Phage Arbiter

Phage
    My tip is to focus Roxor in the teamfights because he's the destroyer of worlds, unlike a certain Grunker.
  10. Phage Arbiter

Phage
    On a serious note you need to buy oracles regardless of if you're ahead or not.

I await the Big D Gentlemen's destruction of Euro Codexia at Dreamhack.
  11. Phage Arbiter

Phage
    Also team grunker had no Aegis.
  12. Undead Phoenix Arbiter

Undead Phoenix
    Been playing some of the underplayed, underrated champions recently.

Katarina - I'm falling in love with. So much potential in her kit, so much opportunity to outplay your opponent.

Karma - I'm falling in love with. The heals, the shields, the bait, the damage... although restrained by CDR, her kit is so versatile.
  13. Phage Arbiter

Phage
    Well if it aggravates you that I don't use the edit button I'll be sure to use it even less
  14. Ulminati I'm watching you... Scum. Patron

Ulminati
    Playing with potatobros on EU potato atm.

You never realize just how awesome 11 rune pages full of runes, all champs unlocked and lv30 masterie sare until you have to play lv1 with free champs.
  15. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    in related news, Ulm is a gigantic feeder
  16. herostratus Cipher

herostratus
    So add herostratus on EUNE then.

Na'vi had some cool jax top lane tricks. Jax loses most toplanes somewhat, but what made it good was the synergy with jungle. Jax has a huge range on his jump, so he jumps on people stuns them which makes it easy to gank, and with alistar or lee sin to W into battle it makes for an almost certain kill due to all the cc. If you got karthus in the mix, GG top lane.
  17. Ulminati I'm watching you... Scum. Patron

Ulminati
    So 4 games on EUNE so far. 2 of them we had a DC on our team, 1 I won and 1 I got to lag a bunch on and had to do a fucked up hybrid support/offcarry/wtfisthisidonteven kayle build. My enjoyment of EUW is definately greater.

:thumbsup:

don't worry Jaedar, I'll find time to level the smurf to 5 so you can has your IP
  18. Grunker RPG Codex Staff Patron

Grunker
    Codex 2012 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
    It was on its way if you look closely. We really needed that Shurelia's. That we failed to use it properly, well...
  19. Reject_666_6 Liturgist

Reject_666_6
    Why are you fags still arguing about that game? Even the best teams don't have perfect winrate, sometimes you just lose. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody.
  20. Phage Arbiter

Phage
    48 minutes in with a partial Aegis counts FOR NOTHING!
  21. Excidium P. banal

Excidium
    Why didn't Mundo build the aegis instead? It's just like 400 gold more than spirit visage, and much better for the team.
  22. Darth Roxor Prestigious Gentleman Wielder of the Huegpenis

Darth Roxor
    Some shit new skins: http://imgur.com/a/khupj

Swain looks like a power ranger, what the hell.

and a shit graphixxx overhaul:
  23. Excidium P. banal

Excidium
    Kurwa plz...Swain's new skin is awesome, it makes his ultimate look like a Lord of Change:

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)