Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Witch Doctor - a dedicated mid AP Carry with a heal. GIVE IT TO ME

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

They're changing captain and pick order for everything but 5v5 Arranged Ranked - the only mode that REALLY, REALLY needs a change so you can put your top and mid last in the pick-order...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
In arranged ranked you can always swap characters after picking though. Unless your teammates are jews and haven't unlocked the champions you want to swap with.

Liking the new summoner's rift look.
:thumbsup:

So are you fags (including morello) calling him "dairus" as a way to make a pun of "dairy" and "darius" or just because :retarded:

Anyways some faggots data mined again and these seems to be his stats:
Darius The Hand of Noxus

• Damage:53.5(+3.5 per level)
  • Health:519(+93 per level)
  • Mana:237.5(+37.5 per level)
  • Movement Speed:315
  • Armor:23.5(+3.5 per level)
  • Magic Resist:31.25(+1.25 per level)
  • Health Per 5 Sec:8.25
  • Mana Per 5 Sec:6
  • Range:125
Hemorrhage

darius_icon_hemorrhage.png

• Darius aims his attacks strategically, causing his target bleed. This effect stacks up to five times.
Decimate

darius_icon_decimate.png

• Deals 70/105/140/175/210 (+0.7) physical damage to all nearby enemies in a circle. Champions in the outer half of the ability are struck by the blade, taking 50% additional damage.
  • Cost: 40 mana
  • Range: 425
  • Cooldown: 9 Seconds
Crippling Strike

darius_icon_hamstring.png

• The next basic attack deals 120/140/160/180/200% damage and slows the target's movement and attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 seconds. Crippling Strike's cooldown is reduced by 1 second for each stack of Hemorrhage on the target.
  • Cost: 30/35/40/45/50 mana
  • Range: 300
  • Cooldown: 8 Seconds
Apprehend

darius_icon_axe_grab.png

• Passive: Grants 5/10/15/20/25% armor penetration.
  • Active: Pulls in all enemies in front of Darius.
  • Cost: 45
  • Range: 550
  • Cooldown: 24/21/18/15/12 Seconds
Noxian Guillotine

darius_icon_sudden_death.png

• Leaps to target enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing 160/250/340 (+1.2) true damage. For each stack of Hemorrhage on the target, Noxian Guillotine deals an additional 20% damage. The cooldown is refreshed if Noxian Guillotine kills the target.
  • Cost: 100
  • Range: 475
  • Cooldown: 60 Seconds

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Hmm, now I feel even worse that I spent so much IP on that emo Varus when a manly man with a big axe is coming out next week(?).

EDIT: Also, it looks like he could work in the jungle with an AoE ability on short CD and low mana cost, passive ArPen + hook and a slow. Damn... :(

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
They're changing captain and pick order for everything but 5v5 Arranged Ranked - the only mode that REALLY, REALLY needs a change so you can put your top and mid last in the pick-order...
You can already do that. The order is based on the order of summoners in the team lobby.

No? We have tested this multiple times. The creator always has first pick, but the rest of the order is random.

For example, let's say this is the pick order we'd like to have:

Buntzen
The Patter
Qunsk
Grunkerman
Mjuul

Then Buntzen will invite, Patter will accept first, then Qunsk and so on.

However, when we get to champion select, it will be all mixed up.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
You know what they say Juul, a broken clock shows the right time twice a day.

Anyway, you can still trade champs like everyone else does. While it would've been sort-of neat to be able to determine the pick order going into the game it's not what the solo/duo queue crowd is gettign either. They're just changing the weighting around so duo queue people dn't get captain slot most of the time anymore.

Juul

Learned
Pro-player switcharoo. Voyboy going to CLG, Saint to Curse, Crumbzz possibly quitting. WHAT IS GOING OOOOOOOOON

EDIT: Looks like Crumbzz is gonna top for Dignitas and HotshotGG is gonna be the new jangler for CLG, with Voyboy taking top.
CLG's top will be noticeably stronger, but I have no clue about HSGG's jungle.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Looks pretty lulzy, if not a bit redundant. How many tanky melee champs do we need anyway?
I don't know but I'm welcoming anything that isn't a kawaii~ yordle or some hot chick with no personality.

Careful Excidium, lest Lulu call on her boyfriends to beat you up while she turns you into a black cat, nya :3

CLG's top will be noticeably stronger, but I have no clue about HSGG's jungle.

He streamed a few jungle games some months ago. It was rather unimpressive. I don't get why people get so obsessed over HSGG. He plays a small number of champs well and drops off really sharply if he gets banned/counterpicked

Juul

Learned
HSGG is a mediocre toplevel-player (does that make sense?), I think most of his fans come from the him being a pretty funny guy, and from all sources a swell guy IRL.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Are we talking about the same HSGG here? I haven't kept up with the high-GRUNKER players for a while but the HSGG I recall was pretty goddamn arrogant.

Juul

Learned
He started out okay, went sickly arrogant, and is somewhat back on a tolerable level again.
That being said, even when arrogant, he's supplied some of the funniest clips of rage ever recorded.

WHY NUNU WHY

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
3 games. 3 russian duo queues throwing them.
Wish they'd go back to EUNE with their pants-on-head retarded AD lux'es and jungle rammuses with zeal.

I tried to play some soloq to get a feel for how I am without a team, and had this curious game where every lane and jungle on our team was equal in kill/deaths, except some had one more on one side or the other, but the score was 17-17 overall. And yet one of them spammed the surrender vote, which failed each time 1-4.

Then I suggested that we could go baron since sona sivir were bot, something which worked... All 5 of us took the baron down easily before the enemy bot lane came up.

But of course noct didnt have smite up so the enemy boar bitch bolted in and stole it.

After the massacre ensuing (it was early, we were all rather low) we were 18-20 if I remember correctly... We were 2 kills, one baron and one tower behind, but 2 dragons ahead and also we had the kog of course.

So then the negative dude makes a surrender vote which succeeds 4-1 and the others starts blaming me in spite of having 4/4 (the best on team being 5/4) and me having more items and cs than the enemy sivir (while also scaling better obviously). I don't get it, I never even felt we were losing it was so even. And in the 2 matches I played every other player I played with were either drunk, trolling or raging.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Wish they'd go back to EUNE with their pants-on-head retarded AD lux'es and jungle rammuses with zeal.

Interestingly neither of which I've ever seen.

(not entirely true, actually, Qunsk and Juul have played AD Lux but they're not russians :M)

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I tried to play some soloq to get a feel for how I am without a team, and had this curious game where every lane and jungle on our team was equal in kill/deaths, except some had one more on one side or the other, but the score was 17-17 overall. And yet one of them spammed the surrender vote, which failed each time 1-4.

Then I suggested that we could go baron since sona sivir were bot, something which worked... All 5 of us took the baron down easily before the enemy bot lane came up.

But of course noct didnt have smite up so the enemy boar bitch bolted in and stole it.

After the massacre ensuing (it was early, we were all rather low) we were 18-20 if I remember correctly... We were 2 kills, one baron and one tower behind, but 2 dragons ahead and also we had the kog of course.

So then the negative dude makes a surrender vote which succeeds 4-1 and the others starts blaming me in spite of having 4/4 (the best on team being 5/4) and me having more items and cs than the enemy sivir (while also scaling better obviously). I don't get it, I never even felt we were losing it was so even. And in the 2 matches I played every other player I played with were either drunk, trolling or raging.
Welcome to solo-que.
Anything can happen in solo ranked. I usually have more luck solo than in duo for some reason. Or dudes are much more skilled. But if everything fails, i just go blitz so nobody blames me for throwing, lolo.

Come back to EUNE, lamer. All russians are on EUW.

Now watching CLG.na vs TSM evo. New dudes from TSM seem on a roll, playing much better than main TSM team, and that Wingsofdeathx plays extremely good top lane, made Voyboy his bitch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom