Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Erzherzog

Magister
People seemed so adamant about Janna being sub par because "all she has are disengages". What gives? Shield sync too well with getting BT later?

Jozoz

Prophet
Svenskeren singlehandedly decided so much of the outcome of this group.

I honestly think SK would've made it through.

A bit of an overexageration by Riot, maybe they don't want this to get bigger, but I don't know the guy and how he is.

He is honestly one of the worst people in the scene. He has this annoying teenager attitude and for some reason he seems really proud of his "tough guy" attitude.

It's actually ludicrous that he hasn't been punished before this. Completely deserved.

Erzherzog

Magister
TSM WTF

Meanwhile EDG dropped one to AHQ, unless they somehow beat SSW they have to fight just to advance.

How crazy would it be if the number 2 SEA team knocked out the number 1 Chinese team?

As much as yesterday was exactly what was expected today is upset after upset.

Group A was supposed to be so boring and yet it's tense, groups C and D could be crazy, all these results make it look like the 2nd tier regions are way more competitive than expected.

Kinda sucks though that you really can't picture SSW or SSB losing worlds to anything but each other.

Renegen

Arcane
I just came into this thread to glee. Hi TSM fans.

And later today I will actually watch the game, but man Svenskeren was dumb as shit.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Lol, I missed the SKvsTSM game, shame no tiebreaker game then. Gonna watch it later when someone uploads it.
Vs Samsung White then in qfinals. Watching them vs EDG now, god damn they wrecking.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
I doubt it, they're probably promoting this so heavily because they put a lot of work into it in the first place. It's pretty much a new champion, I doubt they preserved much from the original, it's not like he had many fans. That teaser looks awesome by the way.

Looks like some stuff leaked from the korean website: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2h7c3j/datamined_videoreborn/

Awww yis, will be playing this top lane for sure, don't even care about the kit.

5421297E4A3A26002A

Last edited:

Renegen

Arcane
inb4 revive passive

He might actually have a revive mechanic because the last part of his preview is called "Rebirth", it would suck honestly, I want it exclusive to Aatrox :(

Jozoz

Prophet
With all this fuzz going around I fear Sion might get the ultimate skin.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Honestly think it makes no sense for him to get it. He's getting a relaunch, he already has like 4 (?) skins that are gonna look completely new, it would just make no sense for them to ALSO give him an ultimate skin UNLESS they're removing his previous skins from the game and just giving him the ultimate and that would still make very little sense.

By the way how many butt ugly champions that can't be fixed with a simple TU does that leave in the game?

I'm thinking Kassadin, Pantheon, Mordekaiser (hue), Poppy, Singed, Taric, Urgot, Warwick, Alistar and Zilean are the worst ones right now, with Cho'gath, Evelynn, Kennen, Morgana, Shaco and Ryze being bad but bearable.

That's actually a lot less than expected. They can probably fix it all by the end of next year.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom