Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ So, has Jaesun gone for good?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
After appearing in Pillars of Eternity, Jaesun is a celebrity now and doesn't converse with simple plebeians.

Grimlorn

Arcane
I apologise for the above Jaesun slander. Infinitron informs me that Crooked B was actually responsible for this heinous crime.
Wow this is pretty odd if true. I remember this. His posts implied he was responsible because he was defending it. If it's true Crooked Bee did it and let him take the fall for it, then damn. That's pretty awful not taking responsibility and letting your friend take the fall.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Hope Jaesun comes back soon. :(

I mean, sometimes he spazzes out and goes mental on some threads. But the other 98% of the time he's bro. That's a better bro:spaz ratio than most of the posters here.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If I stop posting on the Codex you needn't send out a search party. I probably just found something more productive to do with my time.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Codex is sort of like Curst in Planescape: Torment split between the RPGWatch and 4Chan.

The loss of Jaesun represents an alignment shift toward 4Chan.

Not even a good aligned Nameless One with maximum mental attributes can save us now.

thesoup

Arcane
Codex is sort of like Curst in Planescape: Torment split between the RPGWatch and 4Chan.

The loss of Jaesun represents an alignment shift toward 4Chan.

Not even a good aligned Nameless One with maximum mental attributes can save us now.
I, for one, welcome our new plane of existence.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I did not know of this grave crime. I don't think I'll ever forgive him again, Wyzardry VI in particular is sacred to me.

W7, the holy of holies, Jesus' blood, Buddha's sweat, Machomet's sperm. Or course Codex, being the wise and presigious self, relegated it all the way to the 15th place of Best RPG Ever, behind New Vegas, Morrowind and all the Infinity RtwP faggotry.

I apologise for the above Jaesun slander.

You are weak.

Alex

Arcane
at worst it comes off as Orwellian censorship.
When Georg Orwell described secret police listening to people through their TV screens and kidnapping them at night, many believed he was warning us about totalitarian government, but he was actually describing overzealous thread merging on privately-owned internet forums.

George Orwell never saw Hiver and Irenaeus shit posting when they get butt hurt.. I think he would change his tune pretty quickly.

What? You can't handle criticism of your criticism?

Bro, don't criticize his criticism just yet, bro, cause it is bad form. And anyway, I heard you like criticism, so I put some criticism in the middle of criticizing your criticism of his criticizing of your criticism of Roxor's critic. Wow, I think I just became meta-critic!

Also, sorry for exposing you all to this non-sense joke.

Edit. PS: Also, I hope Jaesun comes back.

imweasel

I somehow feel relieved. Now I can shitpost about stuff that Jaseun likes without him telling me to fuck off to the Watch. :)

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I didn't even know he was a musician.

He makes AWESOME dark ambient music, some videogame music as well. Check out the codex musician thread some time!

Jaesuns a bro even when he's sometimes overzeaous what considers shitposting. Never took him for a dramaqueen or someone who would 'quit' the dex. I'm sure he's busy and has his reason to stay away for a bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom