Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ So it turns out Crispy is a bit of a dick

Mustawd

2c211731-77ef-4603-aa1c-f2cc50e01e18
lpSTzet.png

+M

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You could at least post the good parts in that chat having to do with me DM'ing a campaign.

Edit: They were cool.

Edit 2: I apologize to Codex for having to witness this.

Edit 3: My font color really is quite attractive.

Mustawd

This thread will be a running log of Crispy's broken and utterly failing algorithmic AI. I will post to Github and hopefully one day Raapys will fix Crispy like he fixed Shoutbox.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Here you can see some of the details of my campaign ideas:

5eidl3.jpg

15yi6p1.jpg

You can also see at the end where Mustard tricked my brain into somehow thinking the thread about NG was actually about me.

And here you can see the conclusion of the session where my players started turning against me:

acbm9t.jpg

There was more but I didn't grab it before it scrolled up too far in Shoutbox so we'll have to wait until tomorrow when the chatbot archives it. Fixed.

Last edited:

Mustawd

Here you can see some of the details of my campaign ideas:

15yi6p1.jpg

You can also see at the end where Mustard tricked my brain into somehow thinking the thread about NG was actually about me.

And here you can see the conclusion of the session where my players started turning against me:

acbm9t.jpg

There was more but I didn't grab it before it scrolled up too far in Shoutbox so we'll have to wait until tomorrow when the chatbot archives it.

Nice shop.

Mustawd

Why is your shit all zoomed in when you grab it? Do you use Zoomtext or something?

Snipping Tool.

And you work with computers, but you don't understand how a half mexican does a screen grab? Christ, your AI is really fucking broken.

pippin

I think there should be a thread decidicated to preserve the best of the shoutbox quotes. Like pick them as they happen or even go back to the Bot's posts.

Mustawd

That happened in real time. Aint no one got time to wait for retardo land.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom