Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ So it turns out Crispy is a bit of a dick

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
buttmad wageslave detected

Can't hear you, tovarisch. My Porsche's V8 engine is too loud.

Have fun overthrowing the bourgeoisies, establishing a feminist egalitarian hellscape and all that, hope that goes real well for you.

Severian Silk

Brady has not been active much on steam either.

[edit]

Actually, he is active. I just checked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aenra

Can't hear you, tovarisch. My Porsche's V8 engine is too loud

Is that why you got so butthurt in a discussion around a measly 1200$? Or why, in other conversations, you bring up cost when no one does?
Because you can afford all them nice things, right? :)

On topic, Crispy isn't a 'dick', that involves malice and the dude doesn't have any. He wants to help, he's communicative, he's frank/open enough. He's O.K.
My personal opinion is that he has a severe* case of manchild-itis. It's why he may occasionally appear as a dick/vindictive or even retarded; something gets to him, he reacts immaturely or impulsively. As manchildren safely closeted away from the world will often do.
(*why severe? Manchildren of age 20ish i can get. Manchildren at his age though.. yeah, severe. At some point, everything starts getting affected. Way of thinking, trends, behavior)

And since this is a gaming site and not the Stanford fucking alumni, not our concern that. Dude's alright.
His taste in women though, now that's a crime.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Is that why you got so butthurt in a discussion around a measly 1200$? Or why, in other conversations, you bring up cost when no one does?
Because you can afford all them nice things, right? :)

On topic, Crispy isn't a 'dick', that involves malice and the dude doesn't have any. He wants to help, he's communicative, he's frank/open enough. He's O.K.
My personal opinion is that he has a severe* case of manchild-itis. It's why he may occasionally appear as a dick/vindictive or even retarded; something gets to him, he reacts immaturely or impulsively. As manchildren safely closeted away from the world will often do.
(*why severe? Manchildren of age 20ish i can get. Manchildren at his age though.. yeah, severe. At some point, everything starts getting affected. Way of thinking, trends, behavior)

And since this is a gaming site and not the Stanford fucking alumni, not our concern that. Dude's alright.
His taste in women though, now that's a crime.

Yes, people who can afford nice things are often good with money and don't waste it. Shocker right? Not always, I'll give you that, but often.

And how is a manchild not a dick? Plenty of people are dicks without wanting to be.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Newsflash: If you're above the age of 17 or so and you're still playing RPG's, or almost any other kind of video game for that matter, and especially if you've ever registered on a website like RPG Codex, you're a manchild.

So I'll wear that tag, proudly, but don't think you're not sharing it with me, pal.

Aenra

So I'll wear that tag, proudly, but don't think you're not sharing it with me, pal.

/salute

To some extent, we all are dude, we all are. Will grant you that :)
And kudos for just owning it up. What i said above, least you're sincere; getting fucking tired of all the pretense, that's for damn sure.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Newsflash: If you're above the age of 17 or so and you're still playing RPG's, or almost any other kind of video game for that matter, and especially if you've ever registered on a website like RPG Codex, you're a manchild.

But do you have wizard powers?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
But do you have wizard powers?

giphy.gif

Weasel
Well, someone around here has wizard powers - Grimoire just got greenlit, despite the implacable opposition of Siroteks, Romeros, CDS and other hostile entities

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

Crispy why do you have to make me sad ?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

Crispy why do you have to make me sad ?

Because the abyss of being a virgin by choice consumes the sanity and good will of all who delve deep into it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom