Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, World of Tanks, I play it, here's some criticism.

eklektyk

Erudite
yeah sometime it can be really meh [esp in slow tanks getin battle rollfstomp15-x and allmost no xp coz u were not fast enough is bs]

btw so i got that thingie for 700 000 xp grinded and OHMYGOD what a teribiru gun it has .... man pure rng if it even hits shit not to mention all dem bounces .... but at least it earns good creds

Destroid

Arcane
The Chi-Ha is such an awesome tank. That and the Chinese Stuart are real highlights of the low tier tanks.

The IS-6 isn't about the gun, it's about the god tier sloped armor.

Russian bias fire stoked. Lead tank researcher at WG is a fucking uncouth lunatic to say the least.
Hmm.. not exactly surprise to me. Typical homo sovieticus.

EDIT: Comment section is pretty entertaining. Dude sure can cause some serious butthurt.

Last edited:

Grinolf

Arcane
http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/18/yuri-pasholok-greets-ftr-readers/#comments

Russian bias fire stoked. Lead tank researcher at WG is a fucking uncouth lunatic to say the least.

Thank you, that's just hilarious:

1. That dude made post about german tank, where he complained about quality of german drafts and claimed, that soviet drafts of that tank were much better.
2. His post was incorrectly translated on that site, so in result he wrote about soveit engineers are better at making tanks and not drafts of them and germans engineers were just amateurs, that caused major butthurt amongst local inhabitants. Information about incorrect translation was in one of the first comments, but it got almost no attention.
3. That dude call them faggots in return.
4. They posted picture from his blog about plan crash and claimed that he made fun of polish president's death as ad hominem attack... When in fact he isn't. It was picture about completely different plane crash and he wasn't even the one, who created that picture.
5. As result he had some angry polish dudes in the comments to his post, and one of them even posted the video about other russian plane crash.

Not sure what you call bias and lunacy. He was right when he called them faggots. I wonder how much butthurt on that site was caused by the fact, that it's contributors can't into russian.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I wonder how much money does the Russian market actually bring in for WG. Being such a large focus for them, it has to be significant revenue source for them.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
xZQBrf1.jpg

Not bad for a 910hp tank. Many KVs and SUs were butthurt that match. Kwanzania stronk.

I may just end up dumping WoT when War Thunder ground forces goes into open beta. Disregarding funky physics, I'm liking what jingles has shown of it thus far. The sweet, sweet tears of Soviet commielovers as their retardedly huge KV2 silhouette sees them twoshotted by Tiger 88mm gun.

Finally unlocked the JagdTiger in WoT. So far, it's decidedly meh. Too many tier 10s that my stock gun bounces on the side armour of. Hopefully the extra 30mm pen and 90 damage on the upgraded gun changes that when I grind the 40k xp I'm missing.

Until then, there's always glorious T18 sealclubbing when the Sovietanium IS'es and hull-down T110s and M103s get too aggravating.
c8tT08O.jpg

Last edited:

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I wonder how much money does the Russian market actually bring in for WG. Being such a large focus for them, it has to be significant revenue source for them.

biggest market for them by far.

$$$ wise as well? That's surprising.

Until then, there's always glorious T18 sealclubbing

Yesterday we had a match with 6 T18's on both sides. I killed 3 with my Loltractor. They were pretty butthurt.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Regarding Russians as a market for WG, they recently hit 1mln concurent users on the 7 (or 8?) Russian server clusters. The best EU can do is around 250k. US is 50k top and the Asian one is even lower.

Gregz

Arcane
Regarding Russians as a market for WG, they recently hit 1mln concurent users on the 7 (or 8?) Russian server clusters. The best EU can do is around 250k. US is 50k top and the Asian one is even lower.

US has 2 servers, avg is about 70k between them, peak I've seen is 85k.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
What a bunch of fags!

:foreveralone:

WOT has the bestest PR developers ever.

- Q: “Will it be possible to appear with a Tiger in a national battle Soviet team?” A: “You consider us to be retards or something…”
- Q: “How come you nerfed arty instead of putting a hardcap on it?” A: “Idiotic solutions like a hardcap have no support in Wargaming – we try not to hire morons as employees”

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/22/22-1-2014/

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
F2P and P2W often overlaps. Asian markets just have a mentality that is more tolerant of the P2W aspects.

Gregz

Arcane
What a bunch of fags!

:foreveralone:

WOT has the bestest PR developers ever.

- Q: “Will it be possible to appear with a Tiger in a national battle Soviet team?” A: “You consider us to be retards or something…”
- Q: “How come you nerfed arty instead of putting a hardcap on it?” A: “Idiotic solutions like a hardcap have no support in Wargaming – we try not to hire morons as employees”

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/01/22/22-1-2014/

With a team lead like this guy, just about anything you say gets a pass:

7Wlcg.jpg

Serb_trollface_800.jpg

2cqmamw.jpg

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
After the 10 infuriating defeats in a row yesterday, I was ready to quit the whole damn thing. But seeing those pictures renews me with hope.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The offer to come platoon with me and Phoenix and bask in our majesty remains open. TOG II* is mandatory. :3

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
What the fuck is going on on this siema weekend? 30% win-rate with my avg. WN8 still being +2000 (Usually it is 60%). Seriously, I get nothing but shit teams, all the time.

Someone save me!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom