Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, World of Tanks, I play it, here's some criticism.

Destroid

Arcane
T40 op mobile

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Lololol. WG is such a joke.

So earlier they posted a list of tanks that were up for nerfing in 9.1.

Now they posted that the nerfs in 9.1 are cancelled.

'cept the M4 nerfs, which are totally O.K. Oh, and they'll nerf M4 more in 9.1 as well.

I'm glad I quit the game. Guess quite a few others did as well, seeing that they pussied out.

Hellraiser

Arcane
shot_014.jpg

Their only tank left is actually a SPG and we outnumber it 3 to 1? Clearly victory is within our grasp!

:troll:

I have to say though, the last enemy tank exploding from my SPG Panzer IV unleashed such a joyful maniacal laughter that I should become a super-villain.

Echo Mirage

Arcane

'cept the M4 nerfs, which are totally O.K. Oh, and they'll nerf M4 more in 9.1 as well.

I'm glad I quit the game. Guess quite a few others did as well, seeing that they pussied out.

I pray to god that they don't (finally) nerf the KV1S before I can grind out the 30K research to get the IS.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

I pray to god that they don't (finally) nerf the KV1S before I can grind out the 30K research to get the IS.
Oh dont you worry, the mighty soviet steel isnt going to be nerfed soon. Sure, there were talks about the split but surely the is no need to hurry right?

eklektyk

Erudite
so

there are two new missions for two "free" tanks this month ... and let me tell u what retards at WG thought of an excelent idea:

instead of getin 700k xp in month u need to do daily mission for each of "free" tanks [ this makes it double grind since tanks to fulfill said mision are mutualy exclusive ]
and cherry on top : u need to do said mission 25 times in 25 days [of posible 30 ] for EACH of "free" tanks ...
tallied up it would be an okayish amount of xp dmg done kills and spot pts but to do it in everydayfuckishitisthis

tldr
FUCK NO AND FUCK WG

/rantend

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Glad I bailed out and went to War Thunder. One-shotting KVs with a StuG never gets old :smug:

Elim

Augur
Project: Eternity
How would you guys grind to the Object 140?
I'm thinking about the A-43 route, because having access to 3 "nice" meds is not that bad.
Or is the T-34-85 line easier? Thanks to the IS-3 I have unlocked many modules on that line, which would make it a breeze, I think.

Feels bad betraying the Vaterland with dirty commie tanks.

eklektyk

Erudite
well , i can say that t34/85 is a pleasure to play
extremly nice tank that forgives plenty and alows for dynamic gameplay
good gun handling too
and killing a43 is easier than killing t43 at least from my expierience

roll-a-die

Magister
To get the 140, I'd recommend the a-43 line if you want to have a more fun time grinding, I'd recommend the t-34-85 line for the purpose of it really teaching you how to play the tanks you're going to be using. The experience you gain playing the t-43 and t-44 definitely help lead you into playing the T-54 and the 140 or 62A. But honestly the a-43 line tanks are just a smidge better when compared to the other line.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Are the rest of the tanks in T-34-85 line going to be the same? 'cuz it certainly isn't a brawling tank, whereas I especially liked T-34 for the (minor) brawling ability. Namely armour that can occasionally bounce a shot or two.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
One of the lead devs has openly admitted that they don't listen to EU server at all. Hell, there isn't even a feedback forum for the new patch.

Destroid

Arcane
Are the rest of the tanks in T-34-85 line going to be the same? 'cuz it certainly isn't a brawling tank, whereas I especially liked T-34 for the (minor) brawling ability. Namely armour that can occasionally bounce a shot or two.

The T-43 is a bit weak but the T-44 is a great tank.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron

Man, I just can't deal with grinding through yet another weak tank. I still have Pz. sfl. V to grind through. And Chi-To and Chi-Ri. And all the Commonwealth light tanks preceding Cromwell...

Destroid

Arcane

Man, I just can't deal with grinding through yet another weak tank. I still have Pz. sfl. V to grind through. And Chi-To and Chi-Ri. And all the Commonwealth light tanks preceding Cromwell...

I know the Covenanter and Crusader look kinda shitty, but that brit line is pure gold, they are all great tanks.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
I ams accomplished.

wot_chinu1percent.jpg

Huhahiho. Nippon steel stronk! Banzai! Dai-Nippon-Teikoku Banzai! Tennoh-Heika blesses our guns! I ams the 1%*!

*)AVG damage ratio 98.69% higher than the players who played this tank.

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
Someone buy my WOT account. I have 5 tier X tanks, least the same amount of tier IX and Löwe, T34 and Churchill. + 1,5million convertable xp. :negative:

Gregz

Arcane
Someone buy my WOT account. I have 5 tier X tanks, least the same amount of tier IX and Löwe, T34 and Churchill. + 1,5million convertable xp. :negative:

Anyone know how/where to sell your account? A reliable fence/broker?

I have 10 tier Xs, and like 100 garage slots filled with 9s, 8s, and premiums etc.

Norfleet

I don't know of anyone who deals in full accounts, nor in World of Tanks, but if you're ever looking to unload on an MMO, I highly recommend my Eggy Friend. I've unloaded over two thousand bucks worth of surplus goods there, highly reliable, excellent customer support. Better than the customer support of the MMO I was unloading, anyway, which is why I unloaded. Worth considering his list when picking out a game to play. Eggy Friend is best friend!

My understanding, however, is that dealing in full accounts is extremely risky due to the fact that it WILL likely be flagged as suspicious.

Gregz

Arcane
I don't know of anyone who deals in full accounts, nor in World of Tanks, but if you're ever looking to unload on an MMO, I highly recommend my Eggy Friend. I've unloaded over two thousand bucks worth of surplus goods there, highly reliable, excellent customer support. Better than the customer support of the MMO I was unloading, anyway, which is why I unloaded. Worth considering his list when picking out a game to play. Eggy Friend is best friend!

My understanding, however, is that dealing in full accounts is extremely risky due to the fact that it WILL likely be flagged as suspicious.

Cool site, doesn't look like they do WoT though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom