Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sol Invictus strikes back

chakl

Novice
Tired of a steady diet of tubgirl, overzealous moderators and administrators, tragically fecund imbeciles and the nefandous horrors of the Codex hivemind? Tired of witnessing the perpetual decline of a site you hold dear? Tired of being gumfucked by the idiocy of the general majority of the Codex regulars? Tired of being frowned upon by the rest of the Internet? Ready to embrace the future?

Yes? Ah, perfect. We've got just the thing you need. A stimulant? Nope. Euthanasia? Nope. Hope? Sure thing, baby. You see, I, chakl, am one of the masterminds behind RPGFront, an upcoming RPG site, am with this post inviting you, the dignified Codex regular, to jump ship on this wretched hive of villainy and embrace hope; RPGFront. Indeed, having waided waist-high into the lake of shit that is the Codex I have seen many horrors, things that go bump in the night, but I've also noticed that a select few of its members are in possession of a great intellect that I feel could contribute greatly to my site in its starting phase.

RPGFront is, as previously stated, a new RPG gaming site created by yours truly and Sol Invictus, former designer, news poster and administrator at this very site. We have a vision you see; an RPG site with news, in-depth articles, reviews, previews, and an active community. The Codex, without the imbecility that so putrefies it. The Codex - redefined. Are you prepared to make a difference? Are you prepared to become part of something great, something ultimate?

Spare naught a moment; RPGFront - RPG Gaming Redefined.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Let me get this straight, first Sol Invictus reminds us of a shit-eating story he posted earlier, complains when I locked the idiotic thread and argues that the Codex is about the freedom of speech and shocking material, THEN he opens up a site promising the opposite of what he is arguing for here.

Jason

chasing a bee
I like how the link is a mailto link. Are we supposed to email you something? A credit card number or social security number, perhaps?

Ryuken

Liturgist
Judging from what I am seeing now on that site, it's more likely that one will call it rpgaffront.com .

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
This is a joke right?

Are you ready for this Chakl? We got some stone cold niggers here that will fuck your site up. I got five fingers and when I close them it makes fist...GRRR.

roguefrog

Liturgist
kthxbye1sd.jpg

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
No way, Rexitium has very poor taste. If I wanted news/discussion about twitch based AAA titles I would go to RPGDot.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Eh, who knows. Personally, I hope the site fails horribly. And burns. And I hope rex feels the hiv that i gave him very soon. He deserves it for giving me the klap.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Nicolai said:
Is this the original title of the thread?
The original title lacked pizzazz. It was "the final frontier" or something like that.

onerobot

Scholar
This is just priceless. Chakl, you have to keep posting here.

Sol Invictus said:
That isn't even chakl. What's the deal with people impersonating other people here anyway?

Are you sure? He did use a mailto link, after all...

OverrideB1

Scholar
And I should join RPGFront because...?

From what I can gather having read the two posts, you're offering exactly what the Codex is offering -- but without the amusing digressions and flaming that make the Codex somewhat unique?

Thanks....

....but no thanks.

spacemoose

Erudite
When you next change your name, Exitium, I suggest you use something more descriptive, like 'bag-o-drama'.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg

Volourn, aka Arnie, has spelled it out for us.

So anyway, is this going to be some kind of unholy offspring of that Hellgate Guru thing you have, Invictus?

Twinfalls

Erudite
Is this the same chaklhead as below...?

[22:55:13] <@chakl|w00t> i doubt it
[22:55:20] <@chakl|w00t> if he dissapears a year down the line
[22:55:20] <Supertongue> Why bother with making websites now?
[22:55:24] <@chakl|w00t> i will just be all hur hur hur
[22:55:32] <@chakl|w00t> a website costs nothing
[22:55:34] <@chakl|w00t> nothing/.
[22:55:38] <Supertongue> That stuff can be done when the game is a few months away from release
[22:55:46] <@chakl|w00t> stop defending the guy
[22:55:49] <Naked_Lunch> chakl, you are quite possibly the biggest moron I've met in my life

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom