Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline some braindead fucking moron merging and moving threads again

Codex Referendum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

v1rus

Arcane
Hello. Would someone be kind enough to tell me what's this thread about? Other than schizophrenia ofc. Then again, you could probably argue that the whole 'dex is about schizophrenia.

Astral Rag

Arcane
m5XfvjUl.png

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
It's a successful saga. It spawned more games than the entire Bethesda catalog. It's a great game, it gave us all times classics, and there's a huge demand to talk about it even on these forums. Huge demand. It gave us a tremendous amount of things to talk about. It also features some RPG elements, that's not the biggest thing, but it features a lot of RPG elements.

I'm on the phone with someone important and he agrees with me.

I don't think people are aware of how important the Asscreed situation is. Especially since the WMM isn't getting updated any time soon.

DarkUnderlord I know you're the one person that can make it work. We need an assassin's creed subforum and we need it now.

hivemind

I played the first game but got bored like half-way in.

Should I play the other ones ???

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Should I play the other ones ???

The second one is an all time classic you should absolutely play it. It improved upon the first's formula in every way. Brotherhood is a good standalone and revelation isn't that great. III has a painful story but great gameplay elements that are expanded in the IV which is also a masterpiece... There's a lot of great things to talk about.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Bunch of losers can't tell a good idea when you see one. This is something that's been expected by many Codex veterans, I love Codex veterans, I care a lot about them. The current administration has abandoned them. Many vets would come back if they had a place to talk about great games.

hivemind

ok I will try II, I will post my opinions on it in this thread after I play for a few hours

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
what is this poll about?

why do so many threads get moved and merged and any sort of discussion get cut off because of it?

is the poll about having less sub-forums or about having more sub-forums?

who is remaining and who is leaving?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom