Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Some new avatars

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Can someone make me an avatar out of this? It's a drawing of my fursona and I'd, you know, really appreciate it.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's so shitty compared to the one in my sig. But it made me laugh. Thanks! :D

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Aww, come over here and give me a hug, fluffybuns.

What's this I hear about averageconsolegamer setting you up to be raped?

Amasius

Augur
Nicolai said:
Hm, weren't you the mastermind behind that prank - it has your handwriting on it. Susan's twin is your alt, right?

Sovy Kurosei

Erudite
Wow, that fox's head just screams "traced-out-of-a-how-to-draw-manga-book". I give it an 8.8/10 pubgirls relative to all the furry art out on the internet.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Nicolai said:
Aww, come over here and give me a hug, fluffybuns.

Just a mediocre prank of his, but it annoyed me so much that I got really, really tired of IRC. Then again, I am getting PMs from Pooper that say "Come back or we will kill you!". I don't see why they want me back. :/

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Have you ever thought that maybe some of us on IRC really care about you and your feelings? Not all of us are unkind. come back to us...NOW>

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
It makes it kinda annoying when I find something awesome that none of the other irctards could appreciate and have nobody to share it with.

The_Pope

Scholar
Needs dawn of war/WH40k avatars.

I'll go make some if no one else can be bothered.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
We really don't need more avatars. I find the many avatars already offered confusing. Constraints are productive. Work with what you have.

Related: Is there a way to disable avatars? I find they distract me and I would like not to see them.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jasede said:
We really don't need more avatars. I find the many avatars already offered confusing. Constraints are productive. Work with what you have.

Related: Is there a way to disable avatars? I find they distract me and I would like not to see them.

Get your Nordom avatar back, Jasede.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
No, I've been accused of attention-whoring so I try not use an avatar and that way be less noticable.

It's headology.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
kingcomrade said:
And so deliberately not using an avatar so that everyone will see you aren't using an avatar isn't also attention whoring?

That's my point exactly, my dear Watson.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom