Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Something awesome happens on the posting form

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Are you ready? Go to the text form, so you can't see the top of the page. Then start writing anything so it is selected with the text cursor.

Then press page up.

Usability!

Long for testing

Last edited:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also, i've seen other forums lose their text focus when those movement keys are pressed, if they can't bear to maintain it while the user is not seeing it and potentially writing silly stuff by accident.
edit: it actually tries to do that, but it doesn't appear consistent for some reason i can't isolate.

Severian Silk

Sometimes I see ads inside the reply text box. I will post a screenshot when it happens again.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Sometimes, I see the magic of faeries from the Coolabah tree, wrapped in the warm misty fog of a sunny afternoon, dancing as they sing their faery song.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Sometimes, I see the magic of faeries from the Coolabah tree, wrapped in the warm misty fog of a sunny afternoon, dancing as they sing their faery song.

Sometimes?

So there's times you experience the Codex with no drugs?

Gregz

Arcane

39endrant1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom