Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sorting Autism

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Hai guise!

Since everything worth discussing is now in a subforum or will be, how about we anticipate, kill the General RPG Discussion forum and promote all the sub-forums to main forums?

Then we'd be able to get on with phase 3 of the forum saga: after megathreads and subforums, we'd move on to forum-merging to unclutter everything!

I'm going to sort out the areas of your sexy little minx of a face, splitting them up like a plastic surgeon splits all the pretty little lines, and harshly + brutally fuck each section equally as you beg for the Caledonian Porridge Cannon to bless you with its full + creamy Scotch blend and close up all the gaps in your autistic little faggot features.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm going to sort out the areas of your sexy little minx of a face, splitting them up like a plastic surgeon splits all the pretty little lines, and harshly + brutally fuck each section equally as you beg for the Caledonian Porridge Cannon to bless you with its full + creamy Scotch blend and close up all the gaps in your autistic little faggot features.

:excellent:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
all the rpg-related forums are the worst ones on this site anyway, we should axe them altogether

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
guys with all these posts not on topic I'm afraid we're going to have to split the thread

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
When has any topic in here ever stayed on topic?
I feel you don't take your job seriously. We need someone to sort what we say! Otherwise we'll have posts that have noting to do with thread titles, and then people won't even know what they're talking about, it'll be pure chaos!

You're too fabulous to want to live in a world like that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom