Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Space Hulk: Deathwing - may the Emperor's legs be OK

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
How can you make a good FPS with only 2 kinds of foes? It's ok in the board game, since it's a turn based crowd control. You also need to have good melee.

Destroid

Arcane
How can you make a good FPS with only 2 kinds of foes? It's ok in the board game, since it's a turn based crowd control. You also need to have good melee.

Terminators only have a handful of guns too, although I guess they will use psychic powers to mitigate that. Nothing stopping them from pulling in the other 40k races, all of which could be legitimate foes on a space hulk. Or inventing some more genestealer variations.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Their musical tastes do not bode well for the rest of the project.
Nothing stopping them from pulling in the other 40k races, all of which could be legitimate foes on a space hulk.
Actually, I would be very surprised their licence allow them to add any other 40k race.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Some blurry "screenshots" from a press show, I guess?

B9fFuCHCQAIXQbO.jpg

B9fTYVJIEAAcs65.jpg

B9fkIc0IIAEwuIB.jpg

i guess uh... this confirms it's an fps, i guess? :patriot:

zwanzig_zwoelf

I love how this looks like E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy on UE4 with stuff from WH40K bitchslapped on top of it.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Will we finally get some gameplay footage this e3?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom