Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Special Titles

Chefe

Erudite
Can I get a special title that says Bethesda Developer instead of Savant?

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
In order not to degrade myself any further, I'll refrain from posting in this thread as it will no doubt turn into another Oblivion shtifest.

Ta ta.

Chefe

Erudite
Don't worry, she's a good 16 or 17 years old. I think.

Chefe

Erudite
Hey, instead of Bethesda Developer can my title say "Patrick Stewart Fan Club" instead? I'm an honorary member.

Spazmo

Erudite
Are you on staff? Are you a developer? Neither? Then the only titles you'll get besides the regular ones are Illiterate or Dumbfuck. Keep asking and you'll get one.

Chefe

Erudite
Avatars suck. I'm anti-avatar now. Join the revolution.

Chefe

Erudite
Of course. It wouldn't be a revolution without cake. And women. And cakes with women inside of them who jump out in bikinis.

Who's with me?!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom