Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Special Titles

MINIGUNWIELDER

Scholar
give chefe the attention whore title

see above :hahano:
alright on the subject of avatars we will pester vd and the staff to let us elect avatars and maybe emoticons(has anyone been on wastes united before they closed? they had some good ones)

Chefe

Erudite
Emoticons? What's wrong with the ones the Codex has now? I don't want any dumbass homer simpson icons, or little faces with ILoveYou hearts around them, or giantass faces. Have you seen the emoticons at the TES forums? Those things are fucking stupid.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Users will be judged on the content of their posts. Not on how many posts they have."

Huh? You stupid.

People are already judged on the content of their posts.

Afterall, I belived I'm Codex Enemy #1 not becaus eof my emga post count but becuase of their content - I love BIO, don't suck Troika's dick, and have a bad attitude towards Codexers in general.

Unless youa re saying that people dislike me because my post count is bigger than theirs.

Again, you stupid.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Volourn said:
Afterall, I belived I'm Codex Enemy #1 ...
Does the Codex know that you its high ranked enemy? I don't recall getting the memo, so the others might be in the dark too.

...not becaus eof my emga post count but becuase of their content - I love BIO, don't suck Troika's dick, and have a bad attitude towards Codexers in general.
How original. You are like one of a kind or something.

MINIGUNWIELDER

Scholar
Chefe said:
Emoticons? What's wrong with the ones the Codex has now? I don't want any dumbass homer simpson icons, or little faces with ILoveYou hearts around them, or giantass faces. Have you seen the emoticons at the TES forums? Those things are fucking stupid.
like the pipboy ones that were up on wastes united
EDIT:www.geeklife.tk tell coach to get wu back up

Chefe

Erudite
I nominate this emoticon.

hitme9kk.gif

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"How original. You are like one of a kind or something."

Never said it was original. But it sure doesn't make you Troika dicksuckers fond of me. R00fles!

"Does the Codex know that you its high ranked enemy? I don't recall getting the memo, so the others might be in the dark too."

No need for a memo when it's a well known fact.

Chefe

Erudite
I think all Volourn needs is a nice firm cock to ram up his tender pussy.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Seven said:
Naked_Lunch said:
I still don't know why Rex is a dog in your signature.

Don't you know, he's Chinese: Chinese people eat dogs = teh ironae!!!
That's what I'm guessing. Maybe it's alluring to beastiality, like that we're always fucking him up the ass or something?

Tintin

Arbiter
Naked_Lunch said:
Seven said:
Naked_Lunch said:
I still don't know why Rex is a dog in your signature.

Don't you know, he's Chinese: Chinese people eat dogs = teh ironae!!!
That's what I'm guessing. Maybe it's alluring to beastiality, like that we're always fucking him up the ass or something?

Come on, there are so many different reasons to why Rex is a dog, two of them mentioned already.

Volourn said:
"Users will be judged on the content of their posts. Not on how many posts they have."

Huh? You stupid.

People are already judged on the content of their posts.
Well, by that I mean: people will be judged even more on the content off their posts. Less on how many posts they have.

Anyhow some, maybe nice, smilies.
crashed.gif

negeer.gif

oen.gif

nee.gif

plassen.gif

schud.gif

verward.gif

kauw.gif

bidden.gif

offtopic.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom