Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Special Titles

Spazmo

Erudite
God damn it, will you shut up? You're not getting anything! No avatars, no smileys, no titles. Now fuck off!

Chefe

Erudite
M'Aiq the Dragon said:
Well, by that I mean: people will be judged even more on the content off their posts. Less on how many posts they have.

People are judged by the content of their posts now.

Like Volourn. He posts like an idiot and has a high post count. Or Sol Inviticus/Rex/Exitum. He's got the highest post count on the forum and people make fun of him.

Anyhow some, maybe nice, smilies.
crashed.gif

negeer.gif

oen.gif

nee.gif

plassen.gif

schud.gif

verward.gif

kauw.gif

bidden.gif

offtopic.gif

Those suck ass. Especially the big ones that would fuck up the text. Plus, they're so disjointed with the rest of the smilies, and with themselves, that it would make the posts look like shit. Quit posting your shitty smiley propaganda in my thread, asshat.

TheGreatGodPan

Arbiter
Seven said:
Why aren't I in the picture in your signature, I'm insulted.
You have to sacrifice two children to Tim Cain. I made an extremely high quality picture of myself to make it easy for Tintin, but then I balked at the infanticide requirement.
Spazmo said:
No avatars, no smileys, no titles. Now fuck off!
No avatars? What do you call that robot thing that appears under your screen-name, or the stupid looking dragon under Maiq's?

Tintin

Arbiter
You have to sacrifice two children to Tim Cain. I made an extremely high quality picture of myself to make it easy for Tintin, but then I balked at the infanticide requirement.

It's true.

Spazmo

Erudite
TheGreatGodPan said:
No avatars? What do you call that robot thing that appears under your screen-name, or the stupid looking dragon under Maiq's?

No more avatars, no more smileys and no more titles. Now fuck off! Again!

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
obediah just suggested I have the title "White Power" or "Grand Vizier" or something. I would like "Turtle Power," however, so if you could do that at the next opportunity, thanx xxoo ^_^

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I want red power, or something like Ginger kids RULE! on my title, as well as the title of Master Blaster. And I want it now, thankyou. or maybe Wonder Bat. (If you've ever seen the movie "The Natural".)

obediah

Erudite
kingcomrade said:
obediah just suggested I have the title "White Power" or "Grand Vizier" or something. I would like "Turtle Power," however, so if you could do that at the next opportunity, thanx xxoo ^_^

"Grand Dragon" - it's a klan thing. Although in the south you probablycall them by their other title, 'Grandpa'.

Sorry - unwarranted but too easy to pass up.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I want to implement the policy that all who ask for a custom title get stuck with the dumbfuck tag.

Camrin

Novice
DarkUnderlord said:
I want to implement the policy that all who ask for a custom title get stuck with the dumbfuck tag.

I don't want any custom title, I was rather pleased with my former one. Can somebody (perhaps one of admins) please change my status from "literate" back again to "illiterate"? That's not corresponding with my avatar well. I'm losing my credibility, y'know. Please make it a permanent change, if possible.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
I also would like to be illiterate. I can't spell and it just makes good common sense.

Camrin

Novice
Roqua said:
I also would like to be illiterate. I can't spell and it just makes good common sense.

It's also not very challenging to become literate. Do we like crpgs in which our character can advance from 1st to 2nd level after saying some 10 senstences or such? C'mon guys, when I'll save at least one bitchin village in need or something, I'd perhaps feel I deserve some lil' advancement. And here? I just feel I don't really deserve it ;) And THAT is really discriminating, f**k custom titles.

Jinxed

Liturgist
That's because I'm on staff you moron. I decided to become active again with stuff like H&S and Gothic 3 which are actually worth covering.

Pat, go write a mortal kombat review for tcancer.

Spazmo

Erudite
Alright, bitch, you just crossed the line. The big red line marked "ASS KICKING". It's time for a rumble. We will match our pugilistic skills in an old fashioned duel of fisticuffs! Queen Anne rules, no open hand slapping. Choose your second.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Alright, Shenanigans has been called! Do you accept this claim of Shenanigans?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom