Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Spelunky - Best Game Ever

moraes

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I always go with random. Sometimes you take a dude, sometimes a lass, other times a dog. You know, like real life.

Black

Arcane
There's even a sloth skin you can unlock so you can save sloths if canines/humans aren't your thing.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Considering you generally spend more time beating the shit out of damsels in spelunky than kissing them, thinking of them as sex objects is rather amusing.

Also lolwut@ 'normal looking woman'. If you ever left your house you might notice that not all women are blonde with long straight hair, have giant tits, or wear dresses 24/7.

1eyedking

Erudite
I watched a lot of videos and streamings of Spelunky HD and got myself surprised by the amount of men refusing to choose the girl. Rather, most of them choose the dog.
You call that thing a dog?

This is a dog:
Dogmeat_scaring_Phil.png

If it's not wolf-like, it's not a dog, FFS.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
When I saw the damsels options, it made me laugh. When I discovered that some dweeb like 1eyedking took umbrage at it, it also made me laugh.

Ivan

Arcane
45 hours later...
6442C94379C5FD9BB03BED5D83084C983C44C375
4B590A2B7126B1149C810DF437FA1965334E3E9A
I can now rest easy uninstalling this gem (ps: you would not believe my fury when I got knocked into the lava and shortly after noticed I wasn't dead #vladsamuletFTW)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom