Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Splinter Cell Blacklist: the king of stealth is back ?

Silva

Arcane
The initial reviews are very good (87% at gamerankings right now), and some of them are saying this is the best since Chaos Theory.

So, is the king back ?

TripJack

Hedonist
1. splinter cell was never the king of stealth

2. no michael ironside -> guaranteed shit

Kz3r0

Arcane
The initial reviews are very good (87% at gamerankings right now), and some of them are saying this is the best since Chaos Theory.

So, is the king back ?
Word is that Thi4f will suck, so no.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
From everything I have read it's much more Conviction than Chaos Theory. Conviction + enhanced stealth seems to be the summary. Also most of those high review scores seem focused on co-op and multiplayer.

I don't pirate games usually but I'm half tempted to torrent this just to see if I like it. It certainly isn't selling me on a $60 purchase at the moment.

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
Edge says it sucks. Looks like they weren't given enough doritos and mountain dew.

octavius

Arcane
Patron

So, is the king back ?

Splinter Cell king of stealth? :eek::roll::?

Ban Silva. Or gift him a copy of Thief 1 or 2.

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
so i'm guessing none of you have seen the embarrasing gameplay they've been showcasing then

Silva

Arcane
Well, Ive seen the preview videos. But, to my surprise, the reviews are all saying the stealth aspect is rather good, as is the co-op and multiplayer modes.

Oh, and Thief is overrated.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"Second best stealth game after Thief" is actually a pretty good topic for a thread.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Well, Ive seen the preview videos. But, to my surprise, the reviews are all saying the stealth aspect is rather good, as is the co-op and multiplayer modes.

Oh, and Thief is overrated.
Did they got rid of that retarded mark and execute system? If no, it's automatic shit, you don't even need to read any Doritos review to know that.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
OP flashpoint got better stealth:

ALL, STEALTH.

Silva

Arcane
"Second best stealth game after Thief" is actually a pretty good topic for a thread.
Done. Lets keep the talk here about the awesomeness of the new SC Blacklist.

So who will be playing it ? Who wants to be my partner in the new Spy vs Mercs ? I heard its possible to have teams of 4 vs 4.

Liston

Augur
Did they got rid of that retarded mark and execute system? If no, it's automatic shit, you don't even need to read any Doritos review to know that.

Sam Fisher is master special agent so it doesn't make sense that he shoots and not kill someone. It is way more immersive this way, previous games required that player actually play the game only because the technology wasn't there yet to implement "kill everyone" button.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom