Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Perkel

Arcane
yup

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Derek Smart is a Neanderthal of space games. He's been like this longer than Cleve, except he's actually released games

Tytus

Arcane
Derek Smart is a Neanderthal of space games. He's been like this longer than Cleve, except he's actually released games

And he is more entertaining to watch when he descends further into madness with each new blog post.

Also I heard Grimoire is coming out this friday. Is this correct?

Beowulf

Arcane
Also I heard Grimoire is coming out this friday. Is this correct?

It's correct every single time.

Or in other words - if I had a dorraru for every missed friday, I would buy those most expensive virtual spaceships like mad, to raise their price and crash the shills economy eventually.

justincz

Scholar
if you cant make it, fake it.
8CeGR8s.jpg

Severian Silk

Maybe if they release their source code something can be salvaged from all this...

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
So how many years its been now? And all we have are hangar prototype videos on youtube.

Mortmal

Arcane
So how many years its been now? And all we have are hangar prototype videos on youtube.

A little more than that, a pay to win arena, usually the lasest/most expensive fighter is top of the leaderboard. Recently an embryon of persistent universe was added with a few stations to warp to. You walk and shoot random people , a do few pve missions . They are not bad at all and overall theres a wing commander feel but its really not much yet.. Ah yes something functional ! the online shop , you now can purchase weapons for ships with real money, however there's no guarantee any of those wepaons or shields works. Of course it takes your real money just fine.

Those comments, it's like I've peered into the purest essence of shilling

Now the latest build are tested only by chosen few bootlickers cause "bandwith is too expensive" , people posting a lot of feedback , doing tester for free. Being an original backer i dont even have access to those builds.Thats why so much shilling for those 2.4 patch notes

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I bet Blaine still has access to the latest beta :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom