Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Morkar Left

So when the game finally gets released how are the ships going to be handled? I mean their worth in-game? I would get pissed off If I spent 3000 dollar on a ship and regular Joe can get the same ship by playing the game for 2 hours. Then again, I would get pissed off if people that spent 3000 dollar on a ship will be treated as gods in-game and myself as a second rate customer only because I bought the "normal" game.

You start with your ship. That's it. Some have some lifetime discount on insurance rates.

Drax

Arcane
c8981dd1d629795b4d74e859c7fd0f57.jpg

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The engine thing is hilarious if true. Spaceships are just skinned characters... jeebus.

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted
I'm a huge fan of the first 3 Wing Commander games from my youth, yet I stayed away from this. No regrets. What a shit show.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
When will the first true believer commit suicide?

This "project" is a gift that just keeps on giving. And the best part is: I didn't even have to pay for it.

:Flash:

Arcane
Why was this moved to MMORPG? As far as I know there is nothing in there that would hint at it ever being able to handle more than 16 players at once.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Why was this moved to MMORPG? As far as I know there is nothing in there that would hint at it ever being able to handle more than 16 players at once.
It should be moved to the Prosper forums because it's clearly nothing more than a money scam by Chris Roberts. Four+ years, a hundred million dollars, and hardly anything to show for it.

Modron

Arcane
It should be moved to the Prosper forums because it's clearly nothing more than a money scam by Chris Roberts. Four+ years, a hundred million dollars, and hardly anything to show for it.

We got pictures of Roberts vacationing on his yacht.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
Wow why do you guys want this game to fail so badly? It seems like they made a lot of mistakes in 2013 and 2014 with development but now from what I've seen they're starting to get into a good development grind.

Severian Silk

RBI should start a university and charge thousands of dollars for the occasional guest lecturer.

They could call it Space Jump University.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wow why do you guys want this game to fail so badly?

Because on this forum there a lot of fuckups that the only way to feel good about themselves is to watch someone else fail.
This emptiness that resides in these fuckups and the ever feeling of inferiority derived from their failure in life compels them to seek failure in others just to satisfy their envy and frail ego.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom