Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Derek Smart deserves to lose again. I hope SC gets released if for no other reason that to lol at his butthurt over it and the wall being built.
TrumpSmug.png

You seriously entertain the idea that SC might actually get released?

The most expensive as well as the most useless tech demo ever.
I'm confident it will get released. They've developed a lot of tech and not releasing *something* is just leaving money on the table.

I'm not so confident as to what that release will look like, what features will/won't be there, and what company/entity will actually own it upon release.

The game defines feature creep and it's moving along pretty slowly, so that would suggest some poor management and that could eventually change. If they get into enough financial trouble, eventually they'd have to sell it for funding, and companies like Microsoft et al don't play around with feature creep. They'd cut features left and right, and get the game into a releasable state ASAP.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'll say that, despite all my doubts about this project, I am thoroughly satisfied with the Privateer vibe. The designs, the radar, the 'feel' of the stations -- it's all Privateer, old-ass Origin Privateer, my favorite space game.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
The only part which interests me is SQ42 - for the whole MMO I just don't have the time and am too old too care too much about a years long "career" as a virtual character in a virtual universe, basically another EVE.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
What impresses me is that they're still getting enough crowd sourcing per month to pay for a hundred person staff. Not bad for vaporware.

kotaku_map_4.png
Like I give a shit as to how many people they actually employ.

You don't give a shit because you keep it for yourself to eat it thoroughly by saying they have a hundred person staff.
If you want to bash something, at least try to not be so ignorant and learn the basics.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
What impresses me is that they're still getting enough crowd sourcing per month to pay for a hundred person staff. Not bad for vaporware.

kotaku_map_4.png

You don't give a shit because you keep it for yourself to eat it thoroughly by saying they have a hundred person staff.
If you want to bash something, at least try to not be so ignorant and learn the basics.
Huh? I just looked at the sums they were pulling and sucked a figure out of my thumb as to how many that would cover. I never said they had a hundred person staff, retard.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

kotaku_map_4.png

Huh? I just looked at the sums they were pulling and sucked a figure out of my thumb as to how many that would cover. I never said they had a hundred person staff, retard.

If that's so, you're more than an imbecile than I thought.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

kotaku_map_4.png

If that's so, you're more than an imbecile than I thought.
Hey, look at me! Look at me! Cock-a-doodle-doo cock-a-doodle-do!

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
timestamped. Enjoy :)

He used to play SC for 8 hours a day? What a fucking retard. Watching paint dry would've been more entertaining.

Not only that - he sacrificed everything to be able to play SC for 8 hours a day :D
For a hangar flair ;)
Honestly, from watching this, the guy is just done with his streaming and gaming life. I doubt this has too much to do with SC itself.
It's quite obvious he's burned out.

"I have 2000 games in my steam library and don't want to touch any of them"
That man's got other problems than SC.

Modron

Arcane
Wristwatch holo interfaces are retarded.
Specially when they are wearing helmets already why not build that shit into the thing you have to wear in space. I could understand if it had some kind of predator style physical keyboard on the wrist or something but that is not the case here.

Morkar Left

You don't wear helmets all the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom