Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Beastro

Arcane
cant wait for planet rotation.
RaggedMenacingDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

I wish he'd flown close enough to get tagged by it to see what would happened. :(

AN4RCHID

Arcane
They'll probably roll out the "evocati" limited test late this week or next week, and then I expect at least a month+ before it's released to the public.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, to be fair, that one was obviously bugged and the selection box of the ladder was somewhere it shouldn't be.

Then again, a game this far long in development should probably have its use system down :lol:

justincz

Scholar
2lk4q34.png

no way this company can keep it together next year. they will probably hold on to this pile of crap mmo and call it early access, and ditch the singleplayer altogether. you ordered a vintage motorcycle? here`s your car sir. the engine and transmission is not designed yet, but you can sit in it while someone pushes it down the road, its social.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom