Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter STASIS - An Indie Space Adventure Game - now with CAYNE DLC

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Last edited by a moderator:

Achilles

Arcane
Anyone else getting a System Shock/Bioshock vibe from the storyline? The game looks very interesting. Where do you find these games Jaesun? Is there a specific site that promotes promising indie games?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Alexandros said:
Anyone else getting a System Shock/Bioshock vibe from the storyline? The game looks very interesting. Where do you find these games Jaesun? Is there a specific site that promotes promising indie games?

I actually search a number of adventure game sites, since RPG's are basically dead/shit I've gone back to my love of Adventure Gaming. Granted they are no where near as awesome as in the day of Sierria or Lucas Arts, but still enjoyable.

torpid

Liturgist
I'm not even into adventure games but those sweet isometric graphics make me want to play this. /graphicswhore

Hope it doesn't end up as vaporware.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
torpid said:
I'm not even into adventure games but those sweet isometric graphics make me want to play this. /graphicswhore.

What adventure games have you played that convinced you that you are not into adventure games? I think we could easily convert you over to loving adventure games. ;)

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
IGM has a short preview of it. The guy is apparantly a pro CGI artist and IGM claims that it shows. Beautifull and full of little details that really bring the gameworld to life. The maker calls it a survival SF drama. Could be quite good and the first episode will be free, so we can all check it out.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Oh no, so it's episodic? :( Why does everything have to be episodic?

torpid

Liturgist
Jaesun said:
torpid said:
I'm not even into adventure games but those sweet isometric graphics make me want to play this. /graphicswhore.

What adventure games have you played that convinced you that you are not into adventure games? I think we could easily convert you over to loving adventure games. ;)

I haven't played any adventure games :P

Don't know why, but I've never been attracted to the genre.

Unwanted

Scream Phoenix

Unwanted
Jaesun said:
torpid said:

I played that one Broken Sword game that had something about smoking mirrors in it or something. I finished it, but hated near every minute of it.

Silellak

Cipher
Fuck yeah, Jaesun.
:salute:
The salvage suit gives you direct access to a Hyper Storage Device. A piece of equipment that has the ability to break down any object of a certain weight and size into its base elements, and store it for future use. Objects can be stored, accessed, combined, and brought back into the ‘real’ world at any moment.
jizzinmypants.jpg

Fucking brilliant idea for a puzzle/adventure game.

bonescraper

Fuck yeah, Jaesun! I just jizzed in my pants. Any info on the release date?

Ok, who am i kidding now... it's an indie game. I'm soo looking forward to this.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
The art style reminds me a bit of Sanitarium (though it could be just the perspective :roll: ) which is great, nice find :salute:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Me too Blackadder. Me too. :lol:

What a pity that this is yet another angsty ghost story. Can't people imagine science fiction without horror any more? Everything else about the game looks very interesting.

Koplin

Educated
Wow. This looks pretty damn cool. Especially for an indie game!

There is a new screenshot posted on the blog. Looks like they are getting a ton on inspiration from Dead Space. Not necessarily a bad thing. ;)

train-station-colour.jpg

Koplin

Educated
Torpid, my thoughts exactly! :D

Image1.jpg

I like how there seems to be come other aspects beyond just the inventory puzzles. Also seems that you are going to get some cool toys 'in game ' to play with.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Koplin said:
Looks like they are getting a ton on inspiration from Dead Space. Not necessarily a bad thing. ;)

No, that IS a bad thing. Burning Bridges is right. Why does every sci-fi has to be about horror this days? Still, those visuals are truly beautiful :graphic whore:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom