Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stop sending Volourn's thread to retardoland

Jed

Cipher
Yeah, we're just wallowing in the irony in light of "Caveboy-gate." And that's really obvious to everyone besides Rex.

REX WE WUV U!!!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
So you're attempting to insult me with an insult that... isn't very insulting? That's brilliant, Jed/Blackheart.

It's like calling Bush a good president because you entirely support the war in Iraq and even go so far as to vote for him in the approval ratings, so you can laugh about how 'Bush doesn't grasp the irony' when his approval rating is high. I guess this is the "intellectual" humor that's exclusive to patrons of the RPG Codex. What people would call "the inside joke" or something similarly trite.

Yeah, okay.

corvax

Augur
Sol Invictus said:
Personally I think everyone should use my signature. It's like putting the USA flag on your car or something.
Ahh, what the hell. You're making this way too easy.

Vival

Augur
Astromarine said:
so you want an explanation for what "the codex" did, but you won't say what it is? That's nice

It would also helpful to know what the codex is. Some evil hivemind doing unspeakable things to poor, abused Volourn maybe?

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
Volourn is being an asshole and a twit.

Stop being a little fucking pussy and just say what pissed you off like any man would.

You're acting like a little kid spamming up these forums trying to make people feel sorry for you. You should know that doesn't work here.

Just fucking tell us what's up.

Jed

Cipher
@Spacemoose: My jealously was blinding me to the truth of Ex's artistry.

@JJ: Volourn is a little baby. You can't expect anything other than the current passive-aggressive behaviour.

Jed

Cipher
Trash said:
Volourn a little baby? Well, maybe...but that signature thingie that is going on ain't that grown up either eh?
Why don't Euros have a sense of humor? The Aussies & Kiwis are hilarious--why can't you guys keep up?

Excalibur

Liturgist
i want to attach a singnature, but only the images link is in the sig, and not the picture itself

Calis

Pensionado
So far it's a tie between Pat and Pooper for the best Site Director (tm) Sig Banner Mockup. Can we make this a contest? Winner gets my Wizards & Warriors CD's!

Jed

Cipher
Why does everyone keep spelling "penis" with an extra "n"? It's not supposed to rhyme with "tennis"...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom