Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - a Lovecraftian Computer RPG

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is there a downside to wearing a mask everywhere, I wonder?

veevoir

Klytus, I'm bored
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
Btw - I love how in the demo you can actually be greedy, sell the main quest macguffin and lose the game.

Shame though that it cannot be regained through traditional means. Wonder what really stops me from killing the dude afterwards and taking it back? What actually stops me from taking the other macguffin from him this way? - both options probably would come at great cost (he is a store owner, sanity angst etc.) - but why not to include violence as an answer (which it always is, the saying is wrong!)

It gets itchy.

Considering state of the world - it can also try to stay attached to your face after wearing it too long.

Tygrende

Arbiter
Is there a downside to wearing a mask everywhere, I wonder?
I'm guessing it will occupy the headgear slot, so you probably won't be able to equip any other hats and such while wearing it. In the demo you can buy a hat that increases supernatural defense, if there will be more hats with special effects like this then I don't think wearing a mask all the time will be worth it.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
That stuff about darkness should be great news for Blaine. :M

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Btw - I love how in the demo you can actually be greedy, sell the main quest macguffin and lose the game.

Shame though that it cannot be regained through traditional means. Wonder what really stops me from killing the dude afterwards and taking it back? What actually stops me from taking the other macguffin from him this way? - both options probably would come at great cost (he is a store owner, sanity angst etc.) - but why not to include violence as an answer (which it always is, the saying is wrong!)
:hmmm:

Scrawled

Cultic Games
Developer
Is there a way to change the resolution?

We are aware of it and the game will be supporting a wider range of aspect ratios on release. Forgive us for the wait and let us know about your thoughts on the game if you obtain a new monitor in the meantime!

GandGolf

Augur
You've tried this?

Well I will once the game comes out. Assuming it has a save feature that is. Probably not the smartest move to attack some cultist to steal their robes before saving. Also the blood stains and bullet holes may be a problem.

GandGolf

Augur

Wonder if tobacco plants can be grown in the alien world that Arkham now inhabits? Canibus or peyote may be other things to try and grow. If they're real lucky though maybe they can get high by smoking those red roots that are growing all over everywhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom