Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sub Needed for CodexNatGen, Early-Mid Game

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hello intrepid explorers, would you like to enter a land of mystery and intrigue today? Look no further than the wonders of RandomWorld, a place so crazy that there are shape-shifting barbarian fire elementals, sacred bowmen(!) who turn into giant toads(!), Lizards riding smaller lizards, men riding wolves, men riding amphibious Manatees.....well, you get the idea!

We need a brave soul to take the role of Hessium, the kingdom of raw. He has a decent position, he has at least a couple allies, he's at war with one person(that I know of).

Plus, the aforementioned Lizards riding lizards. The game is really just for fun. We are on turn 18, so it's still early goings. Come on!

Read the relevant thread for details on the mod, etc.

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/dominions-4-natgen.100212/

Come on people. It's the perfect opportunity to get your first multi player experience without having to worry about fucking things up. It's still pretty early into the game. We're barely done with expansion.

Hessium was turned AI. Vathgylphale was supposed to but I guess they got second stale in a row now. Not sure what happened there. I appreciate the offer but before I set you up and let you jump in you should know your nation would be in pretty bad spot.

Ok. Don't say I didn't warn you though. PM me email address. If you'll find situation too hopeless for your tastes just turn them AI.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Would much rather stomp out a human opponent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom