Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Substitute GD with a Sport forum.

Close GD and replace it with a Sport forum?

• Great idea.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Keep GD but create a sport forum too.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • FReeduuummmm.(keep GD).

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • And mah tranny pics!?!?!?!?!?

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters

Kz3r0

Arcane
The problem is that many fascists and other shitheads come here primarily for the politics'discussion then their attitude poison the rest of the board, many in fact consider racism and the rest as integral part of the Codex culture and invite others to leave when expressing a different attitude, while drooling all over about how the Codex is 'open minded'.
In my experience this kind of people in reality are not really interested in politics, philosophy, etc., except for expreesing and validate their vileness, they are much more interested in football usually, hence the suggestion, I am quite sure that after the usual complaints after a week they would have forgot everything about GD while being too busy discussing about niggers running after a ball.

Last edited:
Good idea in theory, but American and Euro sports don't mix.

2i6nwx0.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'd rather use your IP addresses, hunt you down and murder you all.

And all you TOR users aren't safe either. The NSA be hunting you down.

Severian Silk

Did Picard get some plastic surgery? The skin around his eyes is so tight.

And Gandalf looks like he just woke up and doesn't know where he is.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Did Picard get some plastic surgery? The skin around his eyes is so tight.

And Gandalf looks like he just woke up and doesn't know where he is.

Side effect of the Borg implants.

Screw sports. The fact that there are so many Lyric Suites and other types of attention-seeking fuckwits is exactly why we need GD. It's a containment zone for all their vitriolic/inane bullshit. If GD wasn't there it would leak out all over the forums, much like Prosper used to, before he got his own little asylum.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
The problem is that many fascists and other shitheads come here primarily for the politics'discussion then their attitude poison the rest of the board, many in fact consider racism and the rest as integral part of the Codex culture and invite others to leave when expressing a different attitude, while drooling all over about how the Codex is 'open minded'.
In my experience this kind of people in reality are not really interested in politics, philosophy, etc., except for expreesing and validate their vileness, their are much more interested in football usually, hence the suggestion, I am quite sure that after the usual complaints after a week they would have forgot everything about GD while being too busy discussing about niggers running after a ball.

i must say i agree with you, but also that the fault is yours for not putting them in ignore and actually caring about the opinions of morons

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom